Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2013-2014 NCAA attendance leaders

Default Re: 2013-2014 NCAA attendance leaders

Quote Originally Posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    That an assumption. Can't prove that buddy.

Fair enough. There's a lot more evidence to support it than to refute it.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    blah blah blah blah...did I miss anything?

At least you didn't embarrass yourself trying to explain how the Bison would choke away the SL Title like you tried to do all last season.
    Embarrass myself? nah...Its pretty hard to do that on bisonville with some of the posters on here. Most of my posts are thought out and logical. I can at least back them up with real facts instead of saying stupid crap like Suck falls or how Brookings is a shithole, etc.

If it wasn't for Braun showing up for the last 5 minutes of the title game, i would have been right.

Hey SuckDakotaState. Sdsu fans have gotten 1st crack at tickets every year at the SF arena. Business sponsors in Sioux falls get 100 ' s of tickets given to employees.

Ndsu basketball out draws your fans in brookings. That's FACTS
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Hey SuckDakotaState. Sdsu fans have gotten 1st crack at tickets every year at the SF arena. Business sponsors in Sioux falls get 100 ' s of tickets given to employees.

Ndsu basketball out draws your fans in brookings. That's FACTS
    Are all of them SDSU fans? Maybe some are USD and NDSU fans? Maybe even Augie fans. Sorry that the City of Sioux Falls supports and is making The Summit League Tournament one of the best mid-major tournaments in the country.

After sponsor tickets are given to the business'es there are still thousands of tickets available. Each person has the same opportunity to buy the tickets online. SDSU DOES NOT get any ticket benefits just because it's in Sioux Falls.

Yep your right, NDSU did out draw SDSU in attendance. That's why you started this thread....

Exactly we out draw you. But every year at summit the monday is when tickets go on sale for year and ndsu fans are at work so we don't even get a chance
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Exactly we out draw you. But every year at summit the monday is when tickets go on sale for year and ndsu fans are at work so we don't even get a chance
    WTF are you talking about? Seriously, at least attempt to be factual.

I've never bought them on the Monday, and our group has had absolutely no problem whatsoever getting 12 seats every single year via Ticketmaster (site is obviously run by SDSU Basketball Illuminati).

How many Bison fans bought tickets at the tournament this year? Oh, that's right, the SDSU Basketball Illuminati did not sell tickets at the tournament this year since the Bison made the championship and we didn't want to give you guys a chance to buy tickets early.

Just be honest, the SLT isn't a priority for you. Of course, that would be factual. From what I've seen some posters here have a big problem with anything factual with topics such as basketball or SDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    If Brookings was the size of Fargo, SDSU football and basketball attendance would dwarf NDSU. If Fargo was as nice as Brookings, NDSU enrollment would double.

2 Words: Manhatten Kansas (bus)

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Fair enough. There's a lot more evidence to support it than to refute it.
    As someone who has actually attended the SLT, I would estimate average Bison attendance at maybe 200. You honestly think less than 200 SDSU fans would show up in Fargo for a 4 day basketball tournament?

I think you guys may be underestimating how pathetic your attendance has been in Sioux Falls... I'd love to hear an argument otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    2 Words: Manhatten Kansas (bus)
    Manhattan population is more than twice the size of Brookings.

Junction City, KS (population larger than Brookings) is less than a half hour away.

Topeka, KS (about the size of Sioux Falls) is less than an hour away.

Kansas City is the 37th largest city in America and is 2 hours away.

KSU has more students than Brookings has people.

More people live within 2.5 hours of Manhattan, KS than live in North Dakota and South Dakota combined.

And they don't have to deal with the weather extremes of the northern plains.

Hardly an apples/apples comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Manhattan population is more than twice the size of Brookings.

Junction City, KS (population larger than Brookings) is less than a half hour away.

Topeka, KS (about the size of Sioux Falls) is less than an hour away.

Kansas City is the 37th largest city in America and is 2 hours away.

KSU has more students than Brookings has people.

More people live within 2.5 hours of Manhattan, KS than live in North Dakota and South Dakota combined.

And they don't have to deal with the weather extremes of the northern plains.

Hardly an apples/apples comparison.
    Not sure on the 2.5 hour bit. If you count Kansas City at 2.5 hours you have to count the 16th largest metro Minneapolis for Fargo at 3 hours. I suppose it's 4 hours from sioux falls. But omaha is only 2 1/2 hours from sioux falls and the Sioux Falls Designated Market Area (DMA), a larger media market region that covers parts of four states and has a population of 1,043,450. It's a big area.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com