Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: TrayVonn Wright and Taylor Braun - European Pro Basketball

Default Re: TrayVonn Wright and Taylor Braun - European Pro Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    This afternoon, TB posted 13 points and 5 boards on 4 of 9 shooting. Played 24 minutes (4th most on team). Looks like Taylor is getting a good look this Summer with the Magic, as opposed to last year when he didn't get to see the court much with Phoenix. Orlando White moves to 2-0.
    This is great news for Taylor. Keep doing what you do.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Taylor signed with Ulm, top league in Germany not a bad day on your 24th birthday. Its also the same league as Lawrence Alexander.
    "We All From Africa"

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    Taylor signed with Ulm, top league in Germany not a bad day on your 24th birthday. Its also the same league as Lawrence Alexander.
    Also has an opt out clause if a nba opportunity presents itself. Congrats to TB!

Sounds like Taylor is holding his own in the Summer League.

http://www.vavel.com/en-us/nba/51205...p-orlando.html

He is getting his chance to play in the NBA and trying to make the most of it. Wish Taylor all the best at following his dream.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    He is getting his chance to play in the NBA and trying to make the most of it. Wish Taylor all the best at following his dream.
    I watched that game they recapped, Taylor wasn't very assertive when he had the ball but played good defense, dove on the floor in a hustle play to get a steal, had a few rebounds and shot 3-4 from the field making the most of his chances. He played good, did have one bad turnover and one silly foul but hopefully he's doing enough, would love to see him get a shot in the NBA. Based on what I saw in that game I'd say the best thing he's looking at right now would be a D-league contract but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I watched that game they recapped, Taylor wasn't very assertive when he had the ball but played good defense, dove on the floor in a hustle play to get a steal, had a few rebounds and shot 3-4 from the field making the most of his chances. He played good, did have one bad turnover and one silly foul but hopefully he's doing enough, would love to see him get a shot in the NBA. Based on what I saw in that game I'd say the best thing he's looking at right now would be a D-league contract but you never know.
    That's been my issue with Braun the whole time. He disappears in games and loses his assertiveness..I was hoping he would overcome that in his professional career.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Hes already got a contract with a team in Germany at the highest level. Hes in a great spot and played well in summer league. Def turned some heads.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Hes already got a contract with a team in Germany at the highest level. Hes in a great spot and played well in summer league. Def turned some heads.
    Yes, I'm aware of that I just meant in terms of finding a home in the NBA. I don't think he showed enough to make an NBA roster so I was just saying the D league is probably the best he'd be looking at stateside.

Interesting game coming up in December:

NDSU Basketball ‏@NDSUmbb · 12m12 minutes ago
    The 2015-16 German Basketball Bundesliga schedule is out. Mark this one down #ProBison fans: Lawrence Alexander vs. Taylor Braun on Dec. 19.

533 In a row