Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TrayVonn Wright and Taylor Braun - European Pro Basketball

Default Re: TrayVonn Wright and Taylor Braun - European Pro Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    Not really worth a new thread..... but woody is back in Fargo and making some lasagna!

http://www.inforum.com/content/great...lasagna-recipe
    Family Recipe???

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Former North Dakota State University men's basketball player TrayVonn Wright has signed a contract to play for the Leicester Riders of the British Basketball League Per Fargo Forum 12/5/14

I wish I know the rankings of European Basketball Leagues based on talent----to know which is top and which are the lower leagues
    Hard to find a whole lot of stats on Tray but looks like he probably had his best game of the season leading the team in points and boards with 21 and 13.

http://www.leicesterriders.co.uk/mat...s-81-force-51/

Tray with some massive dunks...

NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Tray with another beastly dunk...

NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

To bad we didn't create that kind of space for the kid

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Tray with another beastly dunk...

If I had 1 complaint about the current Bison team... wish we had someone who could dunk like THAT! Wow. Tray reminds me of a young KG. Tall lanky but dunks like a man.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    If I had 1 complaint about the current Bison team... wish we had someone who could dunk like THAT! Wow. Tray reminds me of a young KG. Tall lanky but dunks like a man.
    Yep that's what I missed most last year. Someone willing to go up and throw it down with authority. There were a few here and there but hopefully some of the younger guys can develop that this year. Any of the young guys or recruits have athleticism like Tray?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Yep that's what I missed most last year. Someone willing to go up and throw it down with authority. There were a few here and there but hopefully some of the younger guys can develop that this year. Any of the young guys or recruits have athleticism like Tray?

To be fair, very few people have athleticism like Tray.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    True. Especially for mid majors. Deng Geu (major miss spell) seems to have a frame like that.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    This is absolutely correct, the guy is a freak of nature. That being said I think Deng Geu who's 2 inches taller and has a similar build could be the next dunk master at NDSU. He doesn't quite have the leaping ability of Trayvonn but he appears to have added a little weight to his frame each year which Trayvonn just could not do no matter how hard he tried. With a redshirt year and our training staff I think he'll be able to add a little explosiveness and a little more muscle and I for one cannot wait to watch to posterize the entire Summit League. Tray had to jump over people, Deng might be able to jump through them.