Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Projected Starters for 2023

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Projected Starters for 2023

Who you got for starters by position, backups for this season? Lots of competition for minutes at the 3-4-5.

Starter / Backup
    1) W-T / Waddles
    2) Miller / White / Dissette
    3) Skunny / Hastreiter
    4) Burke / Feddersen
    5) Morgan / Streit

Default Re: Projected Starters for 2023

Fun lineup would be
    Wheeler
    Miller
    White
    Sky berg
    Morgan
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Fun lineup would be
    Wheeler
    Miller
    White
    Sky berg
    Morgan
    Lots of folks talking about Waddles improvement. Your lineup is good, but leaves a lot of Size on the bench. I’m excited to see Burke and Feddersen ball.

Burke looks like an X-Factor. Hope he can be a starter. Can do some different lineups with this team. Should be fun to watch them grow.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Who you got for starters by position, backups for this season? Lots of competition for minutes at the 3-4-5.

Starter / Backup
    1) W-T / Waddles
    2) Miller / White / Dissette
    3) Skunny / Hastreiter
    4) Burke / Feddersen
    5) Morgan / Streit
    Question, who are the athlete's? Wondering how we will do on the Defensive end. Seems we have a lot of slow footed kids.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Question, who are the athlete's? Wondering how we will do on the Defensive end. Seems we have a lot of slow footed kids.
    Which of them are slow of foot?
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Which of them are slow of foot?
    I think our outside defense is not "slow" footed. If anything, Dave makes you play defense if you want to play a lot. Skunberg himself has really improved his defense. Our interior defense might be a little slower but most of them are on all teams.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I am no basketball guru but watch or go to fair number of Bison games over the years. One thing last year I noticed was how other teams could run their offense and after 10 seconds get a fairly wide open shot or drive to lane. It seems med like the spaces the floor and did 2 man game against us. The D just didn’t seem as tough as previous years even with a tall guy in the middle. I hope we get tougher this year (even without a fall guy guarding the lane).

When we drove, it seemed other teams were better positioned to get a hand in the face or help on a drive by switching but also not leave their man wide open.

Team and individual pictures and profiles are updated on GoBison.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    I am no basketball guru but watch or go to fair number of Bison games over the years. One thing last year I noticed was how other teams could run their offense and after 10 seconds get a fairly wide open shot or drive to lane. It seems med like the spaces the floor and did 2 man game against us. The D just didn’t seem as tough as previous years even with a tall guy in the middle. I hope we get tougher this year (even without a fall guy guarding the lane).

When we drove, it seemed other teams were better positioned to get a hand in the face or help on a drive by switching but also not leave their man wide open.
    Yes because other teams are way more athletic than we are. We are a very slow team. Name a dynamic athlete on this squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk