Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No FBS Game in 2015?

Default No FBS Game in 2015?

Hey BisoNation,

I know this topic has been discussed in other threads, but I wanted to bring it to attention again. Correct me if I am wrong, but are we no longer trying to schedule a FBS opponent in 2015? The wording in this Inforum article (http://www.inforum.com/content/sched...ls-moment-ndsu) from a few days ago implied it, but I could be misunderstanding its context.
    With our success versus FBS teams and the obvious fact we are in search of a new AD, I understand that it is harder to find teams willing to play us. Our success and the new FBS playoff system makes us and FCS teams less attractive to play, but it would be a shame not to have a FBS game in 2015. I know we play at Montana in 2015 and at Iowa in 2016. I've heard rumors that a couple of months ago there was talk about playing a game out West (like AZ, ASU, UNLV) but that now seems unlikely.
    I understand finding a new AD and concentrating on this year is the main priority. I'm just curious if anyone has heard any more information about 2015?

Default No FBS Game in 2015?

All I know is that is a fucking busy post. That said, our new AD will take care of the '15 scheduling. We are holding off to give him room to do so.

Now go lay by your dish and let it play out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: No FBS Game in 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Now go lay by your dish and let it play out.
    Oh, now I feel so much better...

???

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Oh, now I feel so much better...

???
    Glad I could help...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well there is always hope...until there isn't anymore

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I say, very disappointing if there is no FBS game. Montana game ok, but it's not the FBS game we have grown to enjoy. If it's going to be impossible to get FBS games, it's simply time to move up.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Let's play a MAC team. There has to be one that is free next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    I say, very disappointing if there is no FBS game. Montana game ok, but it's not the FBS game we have grown to enjoy. If it's going to be impossible to get FBS games, it's simply time to move up.
    I dont think its realistic to expect an FBS game every year.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    I'd rather have 6 home games than an FBS game in 2015.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I'd rather have 6 home games than an FBS game in 2015.
    6 home games works for me.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."