Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 14 To Watch in 2014

Default Re: 14 To Watch in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    He has more tools around him than any other QB we have ever had. We are absolutely LOADED with Vraa and our RB stable. This team is going to run the ball, like we always do. I am more concerned about the interior and health of our DL. That isn't set in stone yet. Would have been nice if Bohl would release Vega......stay classy Laramie. He won't be the last kid to hate Wyoming when he gets there. "But, it sounded perfect over the phone."
    We can have all the talent we want at RB, WR and QB, but if the Oline isn't there, we can't just run and pass at will. Given our LB's and secondary, I am less concerned about the DL than I am the Oline.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He has more tools around him than any other QB we have ever had. We are absolutely LOADED with Vraa and our RB stable. This team is going to run the ball, like we always do. I am more concerned about the interior and health of our DL. That isn't set in stone yet. Would have been nice if Bohl would release Vega......stay classy Laramie. He won't be the last kid to hate Wyoming when he gets there. "But, it sounded perfect over the phone."
    That's the second time I've heard Vega mentioned recently. Please explain

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    That's the second time I've heard Vega mentioned recently. Please explain
    DLine recruit who signed with Wyo but now doesn't like it there and wants to be released.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    DLine recruit who signed with Wyo but now doesn't like it there and wants to be released.
    Get Jay Bilas on it. He tweets relentlessly about this particular subject.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    We can have all the talent we want at RB, WR and QB, but if the Oline isn't there, we can't just run and pass at will. Given our LB's and secondary, I am less concerned about the DL than I am the Oline.
    I have nightmares of that game against UNI a few years ago where they decided to have a party in our backfield and even set up a bed, a keg and bathroom back there since they lived there. The O can do nothing if the line is not performing. They need to gel well and I will be watching that closely against Iowa State.

More issues on the DL than the OL currently. Health. Vega wants to be released from and FBS school, so he can talk to FCS schools....and they won't.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

More issues on the DL than the OL currently. Health. Vega wants to be released from and FBS school, so he can talk to FCS schools....and they won't.
    Have we confirmed that? I'm looking all over and they say he wants to leave but no word on if there's any resistance.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is Austin Farnlof healthy?

More issues on the DL than the OL currently. Health.
    Really? I would say the DL is in pretty good shape as far as the starters go with Emanuel, Hardie, Schaetz and Tanguay. Maybe lacking in depth. With only one returning starter in Haeg who will be moving to RT the oline will have more issues IMO. I'm still confident that we'll be OK anyway though. These guys will step up.

So, why wouldn't you release him. Making an example? Could this backfire?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans