Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 14 To Watch in 2014

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 14 To Watch in 2014

I remember seeing late in the year last year, that NDSU had given up 2 punt returns for a net of 1 yd. That was unreal. Special teams have been massive the last few years. Definitely a part of the team that often gets overlooked. Lets hope they can continue to be dominant.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Fuck, dude. Relax the attack on my man Bonnet. The dude is awesome. You're comparing his blocking to one of the best Bison EVER in the backfield. Few will compare well.
    Bonnet is exciting to watch. I certainly haven't studied a lot of plays but he has a definite tendency. He LOVES to hurdle tacklers. There are times when it looks like he's looking to set up an opportunity to take to the air. It's exciting for fans. I just hope it doesn't become a liability for him.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I remember seeing late in the year last year, that NDSU had given up 2 punt returns for a net of 1 yd. That was unreal. Special teams have been massive the last few years. Definitely a part of the team that often gets overlooked. Lets hope they can continue to be dominant.
    Still remember those kickoffs against K-State. Kept pooching them short until Lockett decided to play up for that last one and then we boom it over his head for the touch back. Left the announcers speechless at how well coached we were.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There went my list. I had LeCompte as #2.

http://bcove.me/12rz11zq

#7 - Kyle Emanuel

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Knowing how the last list went, they will get down to them picking the #1 pick and see that Wentz or Crockett haven't been selected yet. Their comment will be that they made mentioned of the one not picked under a difference selection.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Knowing how the last list went, they will get down to them picking the #1 pick and see that Wentz or Crockett haven't been selected yet. Their comment will be that they made mentioned of the one not picked under a difference selection.
    Too many great players to list only 14 to watch. Still have Heagle, Dudzik, Vraa, LJ, Crockett, Wentz, Vaadaland, Hardie, Thorton, Schaetz, not to mention the younger guys who will have bigger roles this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Too many great players to list only 14 to watch. Still have Heagle, Dudzik, Vraa, LJ, Crockett, Wentz, Vaadaland, Hardie, Thorton, Schaetz, not to mention the younger guys who will have bigger roles this year.
    Some of the guys you listed are players that we have been watching succeed already. I think the list is more of the "under the radar" guys, or players that haven't played a whole lot. That's why Wentz will be #1 being the biggest wildcard in the most important position.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Some of the guys you listed are players that we have been watching succeed already. I think the list is more of the "under the radar" guys, or players that haven't played a whole lot. That's why Wentz will be #1 being the biggest wildcard in the most important position.
    Well we've been watching most all of the players already listed for 2-3 years.

So you think Beck is an under the radar player? Emanual?? Lecompte???

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Well we've been watching most all of the players already listed for 2-3 years.

So you think Beck is an under the radar player? Emanual?? Lecompte???
    OK, good point. I guess there is more then 14 guys that should be on the list. Just proves that we have a lot of returning studs that are underclassman that have played a lot already.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN