Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Recruiting Summary

Default Re: 2015 Recruiting Summary

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I dunno. A friend of mine sent me the link to the SS.com recruiting class posts as their letters were coming in and those fans were absolutely giddy that Bubba had crushed Klieman with the 2015 class and they could not believe how good their class was compared to the Bison class. It is all about perspective at this point.
    No they didn't. Don't lie and keep this off this thread.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I dunno. A friend of mine sent me the link to the SS.com recruiting class posts as their letters were coming in and those fans were absolutely giddy that Bubba had crushed Klieman with the 2015 class and they could not believe how good their class was compared to the Bison class. It is all about perspective at this point.
    Lol. Link?

This post made my day. Its always good to get a good laugh in at lunch time.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I went over there a read a bit, they seemed quite pleased with their class. Didn't see anything saying they out recruited the Bison or Klieman....I could have missed something.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not that a discussion of IglooTech's fball recruiting belongs here, but here is their analysis of how the staff did in recruiting....http://siouxfb.areavoices.com/2015/0...class-of-2015/

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Not that a discussion of IglooTech's fball recruiting belongs here, but here is their analysis of how the staff did in recruiting....http://siouxfb.areavoices.com/2015/0...class-of-2015/
    not that anything belongs here, this thread is a train wreck

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    not that anything belongs here, this thread is a train wreck
    I tend to move all the posts except the first one out of the "Recruiting Summary" thread anyway - usually dump them into the other recruiting thread.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Are you planning on breaking out the walkons on the summary page?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I tend to move all the posts except the first one out of the "Recruiting Summary" thread anyway - usually dump them into the other recruiting thread.
    That was an error on my part, This thread is great, I thought this was in different thread. Delete or move as you see fit

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...-from-wyoming/

Ry'one Winters, former NDSU verbal, to transfer after freshman year

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...-from-wyoming/

Ry'one Winters, former NDSU verbal, to transfer after freshman year
    If he's interested and we're interested, it would be a great transfer. Heck he verbaled to us so you know itd a good fit and already knows the Tampa 2. I would consider this to be a home run transfer but I don't want to get my hopes up

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com