Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers, Ticket Demand and Opportunity

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Team Makers, Ticket Demand and Opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Well shit $100 isn't that much especially if they would setup like a monthly $10 thing. I was thinking it was like $250 which is still only like $21/mo. but I had no idea. I've been in KAB's camp all along that recruitment needs to really step it up. Buddy up to potential big dollar donors and simple mailings right after, 1 year after and five years after to all graduates. At $100/yr it doesn't seem out of line that there should be 10,000 TMs.
    There's only three sections with $100 TM dues. All about between the 10 and 20 yd line. It's only the top third or so in each section. Double it if you want to sit in the bottom 2/3. Bison ticket office site has a chart that shows all this. I don't know how to post it on this mobile device

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ok so I just looked it up. No offense to Mr. Simmers and those involved but one page on the GoBison.com page telling those interested to contact the ticket office or Mr. Simmers by email is pretty poor. At the very least they could have a form that someone interested could fill out and have someone contact the interested individual. It's 2014, one page basically going over legalities just doesn't cut it. I don't know what kind of manpower they have but I'm sorry it needs to be stepped up.

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ok so I just looked it up. No offense to Mr. Simmers and those involved but one page on the GoBison.com page telling those interested to contact the ticket office or Mr. Simmers by email is pretty poor. At the very least they could have a form that someone interested could fill out and have someone contact the interested individual. It's 2014, one page basically going over legalities just doesn't cut it. I don't know what kind of manpower they have but I'm sorry it needs to be stepped up.
    Did you find the seating chart? I'm not sure I understand

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    Did you find the seating chart? I'm not sure I understand
    Yeah I found the seating chart, which at this point is kind of pointless because there are no football seats to be had. So I guess there are two pages, the Seating Chart and then the actual TeamMakers page which goes over 50/50 and corporate matches or somthing to that effect. Why is there no information showing what kind of things TeamMakers donations go towards. A place online to sign up. They really aren't selling the product IMO. Isn't there like lunches and auctions and stuff like that members are invited to? My mom is a TM and season ticket holder but I've never really asked her. Just kind of curious about this stuff and my guess is there are more 25-35 year olds out there in my shoes. We like to find information on the internet. The information isn't there.

The annual donation level for each area of season tickets is posted at:
    http://www.gobison.com/documents/201...ootballseating
    It's OK to not be OK.

Well shit $100 isn't that much especially if they would setup like a monthly $10 thing. I was thinking it was like $250 which is still only like $21/mo. but I had no idea. I've been in KAB's camp all along that recruitment needs to really step it up. Buddy up to potential big dollar donors and simple mailings right after, 1 year after and five years after to all graduates. At $100/yr it doesn't seem out of line that there should be 10,000 TMs.
    Yeah I found the seating chart, which at this point is kind of pointless because there are no football seats to be had. So I guess there are two pages, the Seating Chart and then the actual TeamMakers page which goes over 50/50 and corporate matches or somthing to that effect. Why is there no information showing what kind of things TeamMakers donations go towards. A place online to sign up. They really aren't selling the product IMO. Isn't there like lunches and auctions and stuff like that members are invited to? My mom is a TM and season ticket holder but I've never really asked her. Just kind of curious about this stuff and my guess is there are more 25-35 year olds out there in my shoes. We like to find information on the internet. The information isn't there.
    There is a drop down under TM and there is a membership blank (you can donate online), a page with little bison heads telling what you get at each level, members list, and other things
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    There is a drop down under TM and there is a membership blank (you can donate online), a page with little bison heads telling what you get at each level, members list, and other things
    My bad I was too anxious and clicking before the drop down appeared.

My bad I was too anxious and clicking before the drop down appeared.
    This is good. If you are that anxious, get to it and join!!!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

If the wife is okay with it I wouldn't mind. Anyone familiar with Dave Ramsey's FPU this would count in the tithing portion, right?

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Key to all three items I noted.

1) Waiting list fee
    2) Season ticket immediately
    3) Suites.

All are catering to different cliental, but in each case, you may bring someone to the table that is not currently bringing money to the NDSU Athletic Program.
    Waiting list is already established. Its called the priority points list. Next man up gets them unless somebody drops a HUGE and I mean HUGE amount of cash.
    Suites--thats a dome thing. NDSU gets nothing from them I have been told.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."