Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New yellows and greens!

Default Re: New yellows and greens!

What is the team record in the yellow jerseys? Why would you change them? I'm not a fan of the green tops.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

So if ndsu gets new yellows...do we just retire the record with the old ones or keep it going until they lose a game in them and then retire the old record?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    What is the team record in the yellow jerseys? Why would you change them? I'm not a fan of the green tops.
    Something-0

Went to Scheels and all the merch was friggin Under Armour.... What a disgrace in comparison to the Nike merch. Litterally didnt like a single piece of apparel that i would want.....

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Went to Scheels and all the merch was friggin Under Armour.... What a disgrace in comparison to the Nike merch. Litterally didnt like a single piece of apparel that i would want.....
    They usually get a better selection come late July through football season

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I actually had the opposite experience. Thought the Nike stuff was very boring. Liked the UA stuff, actually bought one of their shirts. Guess it just depends on your taste. I know NDSU is "just" and FCS school, but a three time repeat champ in football and one of the premier athletic programs in all of FCS really should get better gear from Nike, not just the same stuff less prominent schools get. Just slapping a swoosh on an otherwise very boring shirt isn't enough to make me buy a Nike product.
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Quote Originally Posted by moosbah View Post
    I actually had the opposite experience. Thought the Nike stuff was very boring. Liked the UA stuff, actually bought one of their shirts. Guess it just depends on your taste. I know NDSU is "just" and FCS school, but a three time repeat champ in football and one of the premier athletic programs in all of FCS really should get better gear from Nike, not just the same stuff less prominent schools get. Just slapping a swoosh on an otherwise very boring shirt isn't enough to make me buy a Nike product.
    Says the guy who wears an ndsu hockey style sweatshirt

I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by moosbah View Post
    I'm the opposite. I think the show me your rings and I'll show you mine...and Frisco has a new zip code and it belongs in Fargo! Bison nation is ready to own you are horrible.

I can't find anything that just said"north Dakota state". No logos, no brand names.. I had one and it's full of holes. Replaced it with a Nike one that has just ndsu on it..that'll work for now

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Says the guy who wears an ndsu hockey style sweatshirt

Yea well at least it has snorty on it!

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I'm the opposite. I think the show me your rings and I'll show you mine...and Frisco has a new zip code and it belongs in Fargo! Bison nation is ready to own you are horrible.

I can't find anything that just said"north Dakota state". No logos, no brand names.. I had one and it's full of holes. Replaced it with a Nike one that has just ndsu on it..that'll work for now

I will agree with you today. Give me plain NDSU or the logo with Thundar. Who wants a piece of merchandise you have to stop and read? I personally don't like all this "cute" apparel. Looks cluttered