Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Preseason Grades by Position

Default Re: 2014 Preseason Grades by Position

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Aren't Wrice and Woods different types of receivers? Wrice is more like Smith. Woods more like a Vraa.
    That's what I thought. Woods plays outside. Wrice is a slot receiver like Ryan Smith. Woods was playing late in the season so unless something happened I would be suprised

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Aren't Wrice and Woods different types of receivers? Wrice is more like Smith. Woods more like a Vraa.
    Either way..both have big, but not so big shoes to fill

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    That's what I thought. Woods plays outside. Wrice is a slot receiver like Ryan Smith. Woods was playing late in the season so unless something happened I would be suprised
    I wonder if we couldn't see Shepherd or Urzendowski play as freshmen. If Shepherd really runs a 4.4 I would think that makes him one of the fastest guys at wr and maybe on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I wonder if we couldn't see Shepherd or Urzendowski play as freshmen. If Shepherd really runs a 4.4 I would think that makes him one of the fastest guys at wr and maybe on the team.
    Receivers playing as a true freshman is very rare. Moody was the first guy anyone could remember and that was out of necessity. (or was it start as a Freshman?)

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

I just talked to CJ Smith at the mall (go visit him bisonation!) he's jacked for the season, says M Will & Grant & Shep have been great to work with even this summer and that he expects big things for this secondary in 2014!

That makes El Chapo SMILE!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Gebhart will be a big/huge part of our passing game this year. He will battle Vraa for most receptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Siouxfallsbison View Post
    Gebhart will be a big/huge part of our passing game this year. He will battle Vraa for most receptions.
    I could believe this. Whoever Wentz has been practicing the most with over the last 3 years will have a chemistry and timing with him. I hope Vraa has a timing with him as well but I think we'll see some guys surprise us this year.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Siouxfallsbison View Post
    5th year seniors are always primed to have a great year

Vraa will likely have most receptions. Need that cross route/underneath guy that we had in Smith. Could be Woods or Gebhart, maybe even Wrice or Perkins. I love our WR depth. Id like to see Gray come in and contribute

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Vraa will likely have most receptions. Need that cross route/underneath guy that we had in Smith. Could be Woods or Gebhart, maybe even Wrice or Perkins. I love our WR depth. Id like to see Gray come in and contribute
    And more than anything else an o-line that gives Wentz time. I was watching Brock's senior highlights a few weeks back and it is amazing how much time he generally had.