Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AD Candidate #3 Craig Angelos

Default Re: AD Candidate #3 Craig Angelos

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    DeHoff? Hager? Ellis? Chapman? (he would have been)...It does happen.
    Dehoff Resigned remember?
    Hager was in 1997 when he refused to sign his contract because of a loyalty clause stipulated by the athletic department ( SO HE WASNT FIRED INITIALLY HE COULDNT SIGNED IT AND STAYED )
    Ellis was slow, old and d2
    Chapman didnt get fired, he resigned and he brought us to the D1 promiseland.

so yea, no one gets fired at ndsu. taylor, bohl, miles, saul, ruley, inniger, maughn, simmers, larson, etc etc etc... you can stay forever at ndsu earning that money, even provost's & Librarians.....
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Hager was in 1997 when he refused to sign his contract because of a loyalty clause stipulated by the athletic department ( SO HE WASNT FIRED INITIALLY HE COULDNT SIGNED IT AND STAYED )

so yea, no one gets fired at ndsu. taylor, bohl, miles, saul, ruley, inniger, maughn, simmers, larson, etc etc etc... you can stay forever at ndsu earning that money, even provost's & Librarians.....
    If those I listed didn't resign, they would have been fired...I stand by my comment.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Dehoff resigned. That's a good one!

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

my post is correct, no one has legitimately been fired at NDSU in last 20 years.

my post is correct, no one has legitimately been fired at NDSU in last 20 years.
    Per terms discussed with Dehoff the previous year she knew her contract would not be renewed. She just resigned before that. I'm pretty sure Bohl and Vigen got out just in time too.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Um, you agreed that Ellis was fired...WTF?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

well, he needed to be. times were a changing. ( 1 person in 20 years) and that even backfired in ndsu's face.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    sideways? our ad went from being the man to being an assistant...at a higher level........this guy never did that
    not really sidways, Florida Alantic & USF are both about NDSU, sorry to say. Who knows with Craig "1st name basis" Look at it this way, he's been in 2 Florida schools and put through the ringer. Maybe at NDSU he realizes he can be a lifer like everyone else. No one ever gets fired from NDSU.
    You are both proving my "sideways" theory (I assume Lakes meant "above"). This guy would be moving from bigger (think "above") universities to NDSU. Had he not been fired, I doubt we would see him apply. One has to wonder why he was fired. I have my suspicions from reading between the lines of the articles posted previously in this thread, but not gonna share publicly.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.