Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New assistant coach

Default Re: New assistant coach

Good podcast interview my good friend and former coworker Jason Bryant had with Derek: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/amat...&autoplay=true

St. John definitely has the pedigree to be a good coach.

Most posters here on BV don't follow wrestling but this year's team is going to be good.

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    St. John definitely has the pedigree to be a good coach.

Most posters here on BV don't follow wrestling but this year's team is going to be good.

it won't be a cakewalk or anything but I anticipate a conference championship. They have to be the preseason favorite don't you think?
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    it won't be a cakewalk or anything but I anticipate a conference championship. They have to be the preseason favorite don't you think?

In the conference the Bison should be the favorite. Nationally, I suspect they will be in the top-25 to start the season.

The RFR class coming in is going to be a very good one. If coach Kish signs consistent good recruiting classes, the Bison have the potential to be a top-10 program. Wrestling has only 9.9 scholarships so not everyone can go to OK State, Minny, Penn State or Iowa....the top programs. There are many very good wrestlers in the US. Plus every year Fargo has the Juniors/Cadet wrestling tourney.....great recruiting opportunity.

Monk was an AA this year...there should be many more in the coming years.

GO BISON