Thread: British Grand Prix

Default British Grand Prix

Formula 1 race: British Grand Prix is on the NBC Sports Network right now.

Lewis Hamilton is leading and trying to close the points gap on his teammate that is leading the series....Nico Rosberg. These 2 have dominated the circuit so far this year.

Some great driving by these racers. Alonso started 16th plus had a 5 second penalty for starting outside is grid spot and still has worked his way to 5th place.

I would love to go to Texas and watch the race on our soil this year.

Default Re: British Grand Prix

Football season can't start soon enough

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Football season can't start soon enough

Football is #1 but this racing circuit has the best racers in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    I agree but everything is filler between football and basketball

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The best technologically advanced cars maybe. Can't stand watching the follow the leader and blocking BS myself, not to mention the team orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    The best technologically advanced cars maybe. Can't stand watching the follow the leader and blocking BS myself, not to mention the team orders.

All in the eye of the beholder I guess. IndyCar is alright but NASCAR is boring IMO. Constant left-hand turns on an oval.

All in the eye of the beholder I guess. IndyCar is alright but NASCAR is boring IMO. Constant left-hand turns on an oval.
    Have you watched the movie "Rush"? It's a pretty good flick about F1 racing back in the 70s.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Have you watched the movie "Rush"? It's a pretty good flick about F1 racing back in the 70s.

No, not yet. Looks pretty good.

Mostly but they do run 2 road courses. I also enjoy the stradegy involved with tires, fuel mileage, etc. Other drivers who have won championships in other series have tried NASCAR and the only one to succeed was Tony Stewart. Takes more skill slinging a 2000 pound stock car around without traction control!