Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 tailgating thread (rigs, campers, etc)

Default Re: 2014 tailgating thread (rigs, campers, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Here it is...

Attachment 4068
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    That fire truck is way cool!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Agreed. Darned impressive when I checked it out. Very clean everywhere

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I know the guy who owns it. He almost got in a fight with Frisco Cruiser crowd at USD game in SF's. I went over to FC to party as it neared breaking point and talked him out of going physical. He is a big MoFo, and owns a business in West Fargo that requires daily heavy work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Just ordered the UNI tunnel shot graphics to be put on the back window of Emilys pick up. If anyone hear has a bison picture they want done for their windows let me know and I will let you know how it turned out.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I know the guy who owns it. He almost got in a fight with Frisco Cruiser crowd at USD game in SF's. I went over to FC to party as it neared breaking point and talked him out of going physical. He is a big MoFo, and owns a business in West Fargo that requires daily heavy work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Different guy...the bald guy, that has a short fuse, in Sioux Falls that unplugged our generator on his own, owns a trailer that has an upper deck thing and TV on the side.

The firetruck guy was actually cool. No way in hell would i acknowledge the firetruck if it was the same guy from SuFu

Just ordered the UNI tunnel shot graphics to be put on the back window of Emilys pick up. If anyone hear has a bison picture they want done for their windows let me know and I will let you know how it turned out.
    My all time favorite picture
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans