Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 tailgating thread (rigs, campers, etc)

Default Re: 2014 tailgating thread (rigs, campers, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Gotta get the A Team stripes for old times sake
    Concur. To this day, the A Team Bison Van has had no equal in coolness.

I will be doing the build on my own 5 x 10 trailer sometime soon. I'll probably make a build/ideas thread in the "Our House" section when I begin. I've got some good ideas right now, but I'd really like some input from other owners about must have items and things you can live without.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm going to start planning a trailer for the 2105 season. I'm in process of moving back from New York, and that is taking up way too much time to do one for this year.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    I'm going to start planning a trailer for the 2105 season. I'm in process of moving back from New York, and that is taking up way too much time to do one for this year.
    Yes, please be sure to give yourseld enough time. Wouldn't want to over-burden yourself.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yes, please be sure to give yourseld enough time. Wouldn't want to over-burden yourself.

Yes, please be sure you give yourself enough time to pick up the trailer once you've already purchased it... Wouldn't want it sitting around collecting dust in some asshat's garage...

OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Alright then, is this thread FBS free? Go tailgating!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Yes, please be sure you give yourself enough time to pick up the trailer once you've already purchased it... Wouldn't want it sitting around collecting dust in some asshat's garage...

Ya, I've only been in Fargo about 100 times since the end of last season. You'd think I would remember to make plans to come get it.

Sorry!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Gotta do it right.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Gotta get the A Team stripes for old times sake
    I had considered that, but I don't know if it feels right. There is already a step van that copied our stripes, so maybe stripes are over. We'll see I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    I had considered that, but I don't know if it feels right. There is already a step van that copied our stripes, so maybe stripes are over. We'll see I guess.
    The challenge is how can you be that cool and original again. I chuckle a little at the absolute fortune some have spent, and not come even close to equaling, what I suspect, was a relatively low cost masterpiece. Can lightening strike twice? Sadly, you have set a very high bar for yourself.