Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 tailgating thread (rigs, campers, etc)

Default 2014 tailgating thread (rigs, campers, etc)

Getting close to another year of Bison Tailgating!

Anyone working on a new rig?
    Upgrades to a current rig?
    Ideas?
    How many games are you going to?

OT, I was driving down Highway 10 and I saw Rolling Thunder for sale. I think it was by the Dairy Queen in Hawley

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: 2014 tailgating thread (rigs, campers, etc)

I wonder if Rolling Thunder is the one I've seen at Interstate Powersystems a time or two...

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Getting close to another year of Bison Tailgating!

Anyone working on a new rig?
    Upgrades to a current rig?
    Ideas?
    How many games are you going to?

OT, I was driving down Highway 10 and I saw Rolling Thunder for sale. I think it was by the Dairy Queen in Hawley
    Tatanka and I bought a new 7x14 trailer. Its being built as we speak. Yellow in color. We are working with Signorama on the graphics.
    CAS upgraded by buying our old trailer The Original Bison Battle wagon.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Tatanka and I bought a new 7x14 trailer. Its being built as we speak. Yellow in color. We are working with Signorama on the graphics.
    CAS upgraded by buying our old trailer The Original Bison Battle wagon.
    Sounds cool. With yellow it will certainly be intimidating. Sign A Rama does good work

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Sounds cool. With yellow it will certainly be intimidating. Sign A Rama does good work
    We went with yellow because they can now just add graphics to it instead of wrapping the whole trailer. It makes the project exceedingly more cost friendly.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    We went with yellow because they can now just add graphics to it instead of wrapping the whole trailer. It makes the project exceedingly more cost friendly.
    I looked at a wrap it it was over ten grand. Custom graphics were under a grand. Very true

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I wonder if Rolling Thunder is the one I've seen at Interstate Powersystems a time or two...
    Are you referring the one in El Forko? If so, that's a different bus, Rollin' Thunder, and it's not for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by MN_BISON View Post
    Are you referring the one in El Forko? If so, that's a different bus, Rollin' Thunder, and it's not for sale.
    No..Fargos. i really dont remember what it looked like....all of the big charter buses look the same.

Got a new 7x14 trailer as well. We've had it since November and it's currently in the design phase of the upgrade. We'll probably go with Sign A Rama or something like that for decals as well since it's already green and yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    Got a new 7x14 trailer as well. We've had it since November and it's currently in the design phase of the upgrade. We'll probably go with Sign A Rama or something like that for decals as well since it's already green and yellow.
    Gotta get the A Team stripes for old times sake