Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014-2015 Schedule / Tickets

Default Re: 2014-2015 Schedule / Tickets

You all need to relax. Every team plays crap exhibition games. EVERY ONE!! Look at the schedules of major conference teams. You will see a lot of crap on their schedule.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

4 of them? And we've never played a CC before Northland CC?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

For the love of crapes, Lakes!

READ A BOOK.

Winter is coming!!!
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Where is northland? Argyle?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    You all need to relax. Every team plays crap exhibition games. EVERY ONE!! Look at the schedules of major conference teams. You will see a lot of crap on their schedule.
    Agreed, its even harder for us to get teams to come to Fargo. Akron isn't a bad game.

First year coach and a ton of minutes up for grabs, your not going to see a schedule like last season. Agree though it's not attractive.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Well we do have home games that are yet to be announced from the Gazelle tournament.

Longhorn might as well play the fargo fire dept be squad
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Well we do have home games that are yet to be announced from the Gazelle tournament.
    Do we have any idea who these may be against.
    A couple good games would make the schedule look a whole lot better.

I for one am just glad we are out of the BSA. Last year was a tough year with us making it to games and I couldn't even give the tickets away to the BSA to casual fans. That won't be the case at Scheels Arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Do we have any idea who these may be against.
    A couple good games would make the schedule look a whole lot better.

I for one am just glad we are out of the BSA. Last year was a tough year with us making it to games and I couldn't even give the tickets away to the BSA to casual fans. That won't be the case at Scheels Arena.
    I've been trying to figure that out, the Gazelle Group tweeted that their tournament fields will be announced sometime this month. I think we'll be in the 2k sports Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I think Crookston is a regular season game as is the D3 team. Correct me if I'm wrong

Im more pissed about no good non conference games. Would like to see at least 1 game vs a team like southern miss. That was fun. No good road games. No Big Ten.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com