Jan 2 Oral Roberts (DH with women)
    Jan 4 SDSU (DH with women)
    Jan 16 Western Illinois
    Jan 29 Denver
    Feb 5 Omaha
    Feb 7 USD
    Feb 19 IUPUI
    Feb 21 Fort Wayne

All games will be played at the Scheels Arena. Season tickets are $178, which includes a $3 per game facility fee to Scheels Arena

533 In a row

Default Re: 2014-2015 Schedule / Tickets

Ticket renewals must be sent in by July 31st. (You have the option to pay half in July, the remainder in Sept)

A form is included for seating preferences: High or Low, Aisle or middle, behind bench or across from bench

All current season ticket holders will be assigned seats at Scheels Arena before any new requests are processed.

The order of assigning seats will be determined by your Teammaker priority points.

It is estimated that the seat assignment process will take up to three months.

You will be contacted via email when your seats are assigned so you can review your seat assignment.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Ticket renewals must be sent in by July 31st. (You have the option to pay half in July, the remainder in Sept)

A form is included for seating preferences: High or Low, Aisle or middle, behind bench or across from bench

All current season ticket holders will be assigned seats at Scheels Arena before any new requests are processed.

The order of assigning seats will be determined by your Teammaker priority points.

It is estimated that the seat assignment process will take up to three months.

You will be contacted via email when your seats are assigned so you can review your seat assignment.
    Thanks! Finally going to buy tickets, even if I have to go by myself!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Men's home games:

Nov 5 Minot State
    Nov 21 Gazelle Tournament
    Nov 22 Gazelle Tournament
    Nov 25 Crookston
    Dec 13 UN_
    Dec 16 Akron
    Dec 28 Northland
    Jan 2 Oral Roberts (DH with women)
    Jan 4 SDSU (DH with women)
    Jan 16 Western Illinois
    Jan 29 Denver
    Feb 5 Omaha
    Feb 7 USD
    Feb 19 IUPUI
    Feb 21 Fort Wayne

All games will be played at the Scheels Arena. Season tickets are $178, which includes a $3 per game facility fee to Scheels Arena
    What is the Summit League's obsession with us playing SDSU during winter break? Seriously that is twice in the past three years.

I hope somebody at NDSU has a few words with whomever is setting the conference schedule.

Minot Crookston und and Northland ??

Is this the same NDSU basketball that won a game in the ncaa tourney? Just ridiculous.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Minot Crookston und and Northland ??

Is this the same NDSU basketball that won a game in the ncaa tourney? Just ridiculous.
    I agree with that. The basketball schedule blows. Heck might as well throw Valley City State and Concordia in there too. No good non conference games outside of the Undies. Very disappointing. At least ORU is back

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

we argue about the basketball schedule every year. let it go

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    we argue about the basketball schedule every year. let it go
    Why it sucks and it should be said otherwise they will continue to shovel a lame schedule down our throats. Up until UN_ I could care less. This is a shitty ass schedule. No rpi boosting games or espn opportunities. Really disappointed. Shit USD has UNLV coming

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I agree with that. The basketball schedule blows. Heck might as well throw Valley City State and Concordia in there too. No good non conference games outside of the Undies. Very disappointing. At least ORU is back
    Yep I usually defend the schedule each year but this one pretty much blows.

Tell me who is Northland? Northland CC?

WE ARE A NCAA TOURNEY GAME WINNING TEAM. This is garbage if we are in mountain west at least our lower games would be sdsu usd denver oral.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?