Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 2014-2015 Schedule / Tickets

Default Re: 2014-2015 Schedule / Tickets

Most likely the end zones will sell last. Not nearly as many seats in those sections. It will be a nice environment!

533 In a row

Trim is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Speaking of tickets, mine came in the mail today.
    "I'll whoop your ass boy!" -Ron Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Trim View Post
    Speaking of tickets, mine came in the mail today.
    Yup got mine verified that the request to be with the same people was honored.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Yup got mine verified that the request to be with the same people was honored.
    Wonder who's priority point total was used for seating? Glad it worked out for you. Quite the job by Josh and Kaye in the ticket office getting these requests granted.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Wonder who's priority point total was used for seating? Glad it worked out for you. Quite the job by Josh and Kaye in the ticket office getting these requests granted.
    Not sure about which points, but I requested by them and they did the same. Its been that way ever since I bought bb tickets, I think they have been
    Buying for longer than me. I agree they had a huge job.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    You can count on Josh and crew. Mine came today also.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Not sure if anybody has tried this yet or not, but I was helping my mother find tickets for a future game and you can now select your own seats instead of just telling the computer the amount and clicking best available. Thought this was a nice function that hopefully football can include in the future.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Not sure if anybody has tried this yet or not, but I was helping my mother find tickets for a future game and you can now select your own seats instead of just telling the computer the amount and clicking best available. Thought this was a nice function that hopefully football can include in the future.
    That would be nice because what the computer thinks is the next best available are not always the seats I would pick.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Rail seats for MoM...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Rail seats for MoM...
    I wasn't given details on how many she wanted or where. I did offer to purchase them for her. She just didn't understand the whole seating chart that popped up when you go to buy tickets. Took me a second to realize you could hover over a section and find out if tickets were available.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.