Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: 2014 TV coverage

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2014 TV coverage

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    The $141 for ESPN Gameplan package is for ALL football games on gameplan for the entire season. It has nothing to do with NDSU. There are 4 valley games on there today and you can watch all of them.
    Just remember it isn't HD. I had Gameplan for a couple years and it was well worth the money. Especially when you buy it at the beginning of the season for $120. I was able to catch most of the Bison games on TV. But now I have ESPN3, which is spectacular.

ESPN 3 was HORRIBLE today. No HD at all, the feed was not even that sharp in SD. This is NOT acceptable for a championship team.

In contrast, I am watching the community college right now in HD.....

Come on, NDSU. Get the HD feed on ESPN3, or get some real regional coverage.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    ESPN 3 was HORRIBLE today. No HD at all, the feed was not even that sharp in SD. This is NOT acceptable for a championship team.

In contrast, I am watching the community college right now in HD.....

Come on, NDSU. Get the HD feed on ESPN3, or get some real regional coverage.
    ESPN3 has always sucked for me...I can't hardly ever get more than on bar of quality so it's blurry. Frustrating cause that's the only webstream that doesn't work for me.

According to radio guys, we are lucky to even be on TV. WTF? Who won the last 3 titles? Who never loses a FBS game? NDSU is doing unprecedented things, they deserve a regional TV deal. This NBC shit is horrible if we can't even get an HD feed on ESPN3.

Sorry guys, the rules have changed. NDSU is not your typical FCS team and deserve FBS P5 coverage.

It doesn't make any sense why it was SD. All the other games so far this year on ESPN3 have been HD. It was fine on my Amazon Fire TV, but what the hell? Seems like they were just streaming the ESPN Gameplan feed. If it's a local broadcast ESPN just streams what the provider gives them.

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    It doesn't make any sense why it was SD. All the other games so far this year on ESPN3 have been HD. It was fine on my Amazon Fire TV, but what the hell? Seems like they were just streaming the ESPN Gameplan feed. If it's a local broadcast ESPN just streams what the provider gives them.
    Same thing happened last year..... Although it was worse than normal.

HD feed for ESPN3 is excellent..... Much better than last week.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    According to radio guys, we are lucky to even be on TV. WTF? Who won the last 3 titles? Who never loses a FBS game? NDSU is doing unprecedented things, they deserve a regional TV deal. This NBC shit is horrible if we can't even get an HD feed on ESPN3.

Sorry guys, the rules have changed. NDSU is not your typical FCS team and deserve FBS P5 coverage.
    I agree. Those guys think small time. They also think the program attendance will collapse with a bad season and the dome is perfect sized.

On the flip side, I think our football and basketball should be on FSN North.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Is the USD game supposed to be on Gameplan or will I have to pay money to USD to watch their feed?
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Is the USD game supposed to be on Gameplan or will I have to pay money to USD to watch their feed?
    We are stuck watching it on the computer. However, you can get two games for the price of one as Teacher mentioned a little while back.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Just an FYI for you out of towners like me who have to watch the away games online. It looks like the USD game AND the Missouri State game will be on CBS Sports Live. 9.95 for one month. Both games are within 30 days of each other.