Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack Johnson Out for Season

Default Re: Zack Johnson Out for Season

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    We already knew this
    The Wetback is correct!!

This is history, not news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Zack Johnson Out for Season

Double Wetback post.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Thats a bummer. Hope he has a good recovery. Can use it as a redshirt year

I was nervous before the injury. Now we will have a new starter at every single position. Serious the online may get off to a really slow start.

LT - Turner
    LG - Johnson
    C- Colville
    RG - Gimnestad
    RT - Haeg

LT - Haeg
    LG ? Hinz? Schueller?
    C - Hinz or Schueller
    RG - Plankers
    RT - Lechler

I'm sure we can find some talent between Ziemer, Kuhnert, Kelly, or some of the new kids will have to step up. Lots of reshuffling. May see guys play new positionw

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Thats a bummer. Hope he has a good recovery. Can use it as a redshirt year

I was nervous before the injury. Now we will have a new starter at every single position. Serious the online may get off to a really slow start.

LT - Turner
    LG - Johnson
    C- Colville
    RG - Gimnestad
    RT - Haeg

LT - Haeg
    LG ? Hinz? Schueller?
    C - Hinz or Schueller
    RG - Plankers
    RT - Lechler

I'm sure we can find some talent between Ziemer, Kuhnert, Kelly, or some of the new kids will have to step up. Lots of reshuffling. May see guys play new positionw
    Zack is hands down our best offensive lineman. However, I thought the line would be terrible when Cornick and Austin Richard (my fav ever) graduated. I guess we will wait and see. Hinz will do well at center if he stays healthy. Plankers will be very good. Lechler was a project that needed to be developed. Not sure there. Next man up

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    Zack is hands down our best offensive lineman. However, I thought the line would be terrible when Cornick and Austin Richard (my fav ever) graduated. I guess we will wait and see. Hinz will do well at center if he stays healthy. Plankers will be very good. Lechler was a project that needed to be developed. Not sure there. Next man up
    Thats what I was thinking. Next man up.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The Wetback is correct!!

This is history, not news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think out for the season is new or did I miss something?

He hasnt redshirted yet

Go fuck yourself you sadistic little bastard. You think it's funny? Zack is a tremendous player with next level potential.
    this times a million. There are times to be a little worm and find it funny, serious injuries are not the time to troll. I stand by my belief this clown should be banned and his appearance in this thread legitimizes my stance even more

Next man up yes but its going to be a major work in progress. Plugging a few spots is one thing but this is a brand new line. 3 guys who have never started and 1 guy playing a brand new position.They all have been in the system so well be alright but this is a major overhaul and will take time to gel. Not only that but a new fullback, QB, oline coach, and offensive coordinator. This is a huge benefit of keeping the systems in place.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The three senior offensive linemen will have to be major contributors. Zac Johnson and Adam Schueller need to make big strides in the summer workouts. One thing is certain. We are going to know how good the new o line coach is in a hurry.

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Next man up yes but its going to be a major work in progress. Plugging a few spots is one thing but this is a brand new line. 3 guys who have never started and 1 guy playing a brand new position.They all have been in the system so well be alright but this is a major overhaul and will take time to gel. Not only that but a new fullback, QB, oline coach, and offensive coordinator. This is a huge benefit of keeping the systems in place.
    You're right. This is a big blow. I'm hoping for a couple linemen to step up the way ZJ did last year. I really believe Hinz and Plankers will be very good. Haeg will only be better. History tells me not to count out the rams.