Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2015 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2015 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Per Mark Miller:
    interesting that he committed already

Carter Asche - 6' 8" - F - Clara City (Maccray) (2015 Interest)
    Dan Jech - 6' 8" - PF - Rochester Mayo (2015 Offer)

Ryan James@RyanJamesMN · 16h

Air Force has offered both MACCRAY PF Carter Asche and Breck SG Will Culliton spots on their prep teams.
    Ryan James@RyanJamesMN · Aug 9

Big man Dan Jech ( Cyclones/Rochester Mayo) is currently on an unofficial visit to Wisconsin-Green Bay

"Air Force has offered both MACCRAY PF Carter Asche and Breck SG Will Culliton spots on their prep teams."

Am I overthinking this or what the hell is Air Force's prep team??

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    "Air Force has offered both MACCRAY PF Carter Asche and Breck SG Will Culliton spots on their prep teams."

The United States Air Force Academy Preparatory School, better known as the “Prep School,” is designed to academically, physically and militarily prepare qualified young men and women to enter the Academy. If you are not accepted into the Academy, you may receive an appointment to the Prep School. Successful completion of the Prep School improves chances for appointment as an Air Force Academy cadet, but does not guarantee one.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Dutchman View Post
    The United States Air Force Academy Preparatory School, better known as the “Prep School,” is designed to academically, physically and militarily prepare qualified young men and women to enter the Academy. If you are not accepted into the Academy, you may receive an appointment to the Prep School. Successful completion of the Prep School improves chances for appointment as an Air Force Academy cadet, but does not guarantee one.
    10 month program. The athletic programs play mostly junior colleges and NAIA schools.

https://www.facebook.com/afprepathletics

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post

It's like when super fan terry vandrovec "reports" that sdsu got a FBS transfer from Army. But he was really at their prep school.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    It's like when super fan terry vandrovec "reports" that sdsu got a FBS transfer from Army. But he was really at their prep school.

Your constant jabs at Terry are tired and pathetic...

For the record, here is his report.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/ter...sfer/13252037/

Accurate?

.......well actually he was at the prep school. He's a fan not a reporter. He has lakes dream job. All rainbows and butterflies. 2 star kid. If a kid quits he makes sure to let everyone know the poor kid had only one tackle last year..... Like it won't matter he quit. I know all our media very well and tv is a homer. Period. Great man apparently but u couldn't pay him to challenge a thing sdsu has done. He will not ask a tough question. Shit u just signed a kid with a pending domestic abuse case yet are making fun of the big sky team who stole from a frat house. Pick a side. I'm sure u guys love him because he's super fan.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Side note: I like it when a school or team has a homer (Paul allen) but I like it more when someone balances it out. Call it like it is. TV is just too one sided for me. My opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Side note: I like it when a school or team has a homer (Paul allen) but I like it more when someone balances it out. Call it like it is. TV is just too one sided for me. My opinion.
    Can I be yoir NDSU Paul Allen.

Personally there are enough fargo media members who focus on the negative