Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2015 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2015 and Beyond

Ryan James@RyanJamesMN · Dec 16

Diallo Powell (Lake Region State SF) is currently visiting North Dakota State Unofficially
    Diallo Powell is listed as a 6' 3" G, from St Paul (Woodbury), by Lake Region State College.
    Powell has started all 8 games he has played in (of 16), with an avg of 20 ppg (50%, 21.4 3pg%)
    and 5.9 rpg, 2 apg. 1.6 a/to, 2.1 stl/g.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So with the Clements commitment do we have any scholarships left this year or was that the last one? I was under the impression we only had 3.

We have one more. I would say it is safe to say we are going to go with a high school point guard on this one. This class is shaping up nicely. A 2/3 in Clements that will play immediately, a legit center who will play immediately and a freaky wing who wants to and will redshirt. Will be fun to see it all come together! We need depth! haha.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    We have one more. I would say it is safe to say we are going to go with a high school point guard on this one. This class is shaping up nicely. A 2/3 in Clements that will play immediately, a legit center who will play immediately and a freaky wing who wants to and will redshirt. Will be fun to see it all come together! We need depth! haha.
    I am jacked up for Dylan Miller next year and really pumped up for Deng in a couple years, kid can make an impact on the game in so many areas. Add in a ready guard in Clements is just gravy!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Are you thinking it's going to be Kabellis? He looks like he has great vision and is a facilitator, but he looks slight/slender in the shoulders. Will he be physical enough?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Are you thinking it's going to be Kabellis? He looks like he has great vision and is a facilitator, but he looks slight/slender in the shoulders. Will he be physical enough?
    He'd have a redshirt year to give the strength & conditioning coaches some time to build him up so I'm not worried about that. I think out of all the players I've seen so far that we've shown interest in either Kabellis or Harrison Diego would be the guy I'd like to seen in a Bison uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    He'd have a redshirt year to give the strength & conditioning coaches some time to build him up so I'm not worried about that. I think out of all the players I've seen so far that we've shown interest in either Kabellis or Harrison Diego would be the guy I'd like to seen in a Bison uniform.
    Yeah, but I'm not taking about skinny, I'm talking about slender/slightness in his shoulders. His lower body looks like it has an ok frame, but his shoulders are pretty narrow.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Just a little update on what Dylan Miller is doing to opponents this season.

Monster night for North Dakota State recruit Dylan Miller of Hillsboro. Big man who played w/ Illinois Irish had 43 pts, 18 reb in 79-76 win.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Just a little update on what Dylan Miller is doing to opponents this season.
    It's obvious this is a big man that can score, does he come in and start right away for us next year? I don't see Kading not getting to start as a Senior but he could push Dex back to the 6th man role and the 3 of them could see equal minutes with Eliason seeing a little time here and there as needed due to foul trouble. Dex has been playing very well however so I guess Dylan could just come in as that first big off the bench as well. With Eliason, Miller and Geu all being added to the mix over the next two seasons our weakness this year will be turning into an area of strength and that's exciting stuff!

Interesting new site that focuses on basketball talent in SD and ND: Prep Hoops Dakota. They have a story up now about many of the names discussed on this thread, including De'Sean Eikens. The article also states that NDSU got a steal in grabbing Deng. I agree. Good read to get an idea of what kind of talent is in the region.

http://www.prephoopsdakotas.com/news...rer_id=1497073