Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2015 and Beyond

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2015 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    How does Sem play? I heard hes more defensive oriented? Is that correct?
    He's a great athlete who can be an exceptional defender, offensive game needs work.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    How does Sem play? I heard hes more defensive oriented? Is that correct?
    Raw offensively, turns the ball over a lot.

Norths Head Coach and Sophomore coach quit and the JV coach wants to stay as the JV coach.
    "We All From Africa"

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm not usually a fan of kids signing that early but he definitely appears to have D1 athleticism and I like the coaching staffs commitment to keeping local D1 talent at NDSU. Hopefully he can hone his skills some more the next couple years of high school and then once the NDSU staff gets ahold of him can really help him step his game up like Dexter has. Can't coach athleticism that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I'm not usually a fan of kids signing that early but he definitely appears to have D1 athleticism and I like the coaching staffs commitment to keeping local D1 talent at NDSU. Hopefully he can hone his skills some more the next couple years of high school and then once the NDSU staff gets ahold of him can really help him step his game up like Dexter has. Can't coach athleticism that's for sure.
    He hasn't signed yet.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    He hasn't signed yet.
    My bad, I just meant committing to a program, should have said verbal.

new recruit!

Dom Izzo ‏@DomIzzoWDAY 25m25 minutes ago Moorhead, MN
    From @WisBBYearbook; Racine St. Catherine's (WI) Zach Rammelt, a 6'2 point guard will head to #NDSU
    as a preferred walk-on this fall
    Zach Rammelt:

Physical, tough point guard with very good size and the ability to find open teammates. Earned first-team all-Metro Classic Conference honors as a senior when he averaged 11.4 ppg for a St. Catherine's team that went 20-5 and shared the league title with WIAA Division 4 state champion Dominican.
    http://jsonline.wissports.net/roster_players/6006091

Rammelt was an honorable mention all-state player in Wisconsin.
    Looks like Racine St Catherine's season ended when they lost to the aforementioned Dominican High School, 55-51.
    Dominican was lead by Diamond Stone, 6' 10" Maryland recruit, who was the Wisconsin player of the year.
    Dominican went on to their 4th consecutive state title.
    Last edited by bruinbison; 06-01-2015 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    new recruit!

Zach Rammelt:

http://jsonline.wissports.net/roster_players/6006091

Rammelt was an honorable mention all-state player in Wisconsin.
    Looks like Racine St Catherine's season ended when they lost to the aforementioned Dominican High School, 55-51.
    Dominican was lead by Diamond Stone, 6' 10" Maryland recruit, who was the Wisconsin player of the year.
    Dominican went on to their 4th consecutive state title.
    I can comment on Rammelt as I have seen him and coached against him many times. He a strong, physical, mentally tough point guard. Great vocal leader and teammate.

St. Catherine's is a basketball school and one of the top programs in the Milwaukee area.

Rammelt will very likely NOT play much his first couple of years at NDSU but the scout team just got significantly better. He probably more physically ready to play than most of the incoming freshmen. If forced into duty he will not hurt the Bison either.

This is a really really nice get ... especially since he's a walk-on.

Quote Originally Posted by wcb_sas View Post
    I can comment on Rammelt as I have seen him and coached against him many times. He a strong, physical, mentally tough point guard. Great vocal leader and teammate.

St. Catherine's is a basketball school and one of the top programs in the Milwaukee area.

Rammelt will very likely NOT play much his first couple of years at NDSU but the scout team just got significantly better. He probably more physically ready to play than most of the incoming freshmen. If forced into duty he will not hurt the Bison either.

This is a really really nice get ... especially since he's a walk-on.
    Can't give you enough reputation, thank you for taking the time to respond with the information you gave. Sounds like a guy you want in the program.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wcb_sas View Post
    i can comment on rammelt as i have seen him and coached against him many times. He a strong, physical, mentally tough point guard. Great vocal leader and teammate.

St. Catherine's is a basketball school and one of the top programs in the milwaukee area.

Rammelt will very likely not play much his first couple of years at ndsu but the scout team just got significantly better. He probably more physically ready to play than most of the incoming freshmen. If forced into duty he will not hurt the bison either.

This is a really really nice get ... Especially since he's a walk-on.

great info

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    Raw offensively, turns the ball over a lot.

Norths Head Coach and Sophomore coach quit and the JV coach wants to stay as the JV coach.
    I can say this is 100 percent inaccurate, I should have said this before the announcement. The jv coach was planning on stepping down when Dan did....complete turnover with staff.