Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2015 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2015 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Rammelt is a recruited walk-on.
    They think pretty highly of Rammelt, too. They're protecting his redshirt. Didn't do that last year with Ishola or Checkal. This is a season when it would have been easy to burn his redshirt for some quick minutes at guard.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

I watched the highlight video of the 31 straight home wins. I sure miss how Wright and Braun were able to play above the rim. To me it just seems we really miss that type of play. Brown gets up there. This team is still fun to watch and with a wide open conference this year, you just never know what could happen come March. That is why they call it Madness.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    SF Steffon Mitchell from Shakopee, MN a Minnesota Mr. Basketball Finalist??

Have any bigger schools offered-----Bison Chance of signing less than 5%
    He visited Iowa State recently and I'd say the chance of him being a Bison is less than 5%. Prep school is an option, I think he's hoping for a P5 offer. The Bison did offer Booker Coplin from Shakopee a preferred walk on, I hear he's weighing is options before coming to any decisions. Mitchell recently passed former Bison and Shakopee player Eric Carlson as the schools all time leading scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by MN_BISON View Post
    He visited Iowa State recently and I'd say the chance of him being a Bison is less than 5%. Prep school is an option, I think he's hoping for a P5 offer. The Bison did offer Booker Coplin from Shakopee a preferred walk on, I hear he's weighing is options before coming to any decisions. Mitchell recently passed former Bison and Shakopee player Eric Carlson as the schools all time leading scorer.
    Does a preferred Walk On qualify for COA funds? Or is that just for a scholarshipped athlete?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I watched the highlight video of the 31 straight home wins. I sure miss how Wright and Braun were able to play above the rim. To me it just seems we really miss that type of play. Brown gets up there. This team is still fun to watch and with a wide open conference this year, you just never know what could happen come March. That is why they call it Madness.
    You are really going to enjoy Deng the next four years!

Tray was super special, SL teams just dont get those kind of athletes ever...Sure was fun to watch him play. Braun is one of the most complete basketball players to ever wear a Bison jersey. Its no surprise that both of them are doing quite well for themselves overseas. Very fun to watch.

http://www.inforum.com/sports/399798...committed-ndsu

So is NDSU really going to be able to hang on to this kid?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

why is inforum acting like he verballed today, hasn't he been committed for awhile?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

Doesn't seem to be very skilled yet but with his height we can't pass on him. Seven footers are rare for mid majors. If he pans out and develops some skills it's worth the risk. I'll trust the coaches on this one. Either way it's tough to not root for a kid like this

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by wcb_sas View Post
    Two other names to keep an eye on:

Romeo Bouie, Racine St Catherine, 6'3" guard, plays AAU for WI Bulldogs
    Dallas Polk-Hillard, Milwaukee Messmer, 6'5" G/F, plays AAU for Young Legends (grades may be an issue)
    James Bateman, Milwaukee Riverside, 6'1" PG
    Cody Schwartz, West DePere Wi, 6'8" WF/PF
    James Bateman the 3rd ripping it up 4 the wild cats I think I read in the paper hes the leading scorer in juco basketball he'd be a nice point guard 4 the 3 man weave we got goin on-------they got a really good team old stus been putting some squads 2gether the beat teams by fifty nightly