Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Verbal: Jake Brinkman

Default 2015 Verbal: Jake Brinkman

Jake Brinkman @j_brinkman28 · 10m

Excited to say that I committed to play football at North Dakota State! Thank u to every1 who has helped me to achieve my goal!

Watched his highlights and his skills are perfect for NDSU! Just flies to the football and has big time closing speed!! Keep in mind these are his JUNIOR highlights! Offer from UNI. We got ourselves a good one! Welcome aboard!

http://bisonation.info/olb-jake-brin...ia-2015-offer/
    HUDL - http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1900165/highlights/77113388

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: Verbal: Jake Brinkman

Welcome to Bison Nation Jake!

Quote Originally Posted by Herd890 View Post
    Welcome to Bison Nation Jake!
    Nice! Seems aggressive with nice speed and decent size.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

BisonNation welcomes Jake Brinkman and family.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Nice to see a kid from within 100 miles of Cedar Falls pick the Bison over UNI...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Default Re: Verbal: Jake Brinkman Regina, IA

Any chance they drop him to safety? And congrats on picking a great family young man!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Any chance they drop him to safety? And congrats on picking a great family young man!

I don't know, but I'm sure he will easily put on 10 lbs of muscle under Kramer, which will make him exactly the same size as Beck...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Nice to see a kid from within 100 miles of Cedar Falls pick the Bison over UNI...
    Looks like some of the highlights are from the UNI dome.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post

Tough to say. We seem to value speed at linebacker but love players with versatility. Kids real talented in track. A quick google search and hes a great long jumper and ran a best time of 11.01 in the 100. But hes not just a good track athlete, he's a good overall football player.

http://www.press-citizen.com/story/s...-meet/8884059/

Reminds me of the Kocour kid we were recruiting last year

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Welcome to NDSU Jake! I love the highlights... flocks to the ball quickly and has some good speed!