Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bring EmDiggy and the FCS Wedge program to Fargo for the NDSU/Montana game!!!!

Default Re: Bring EmDiggy and the FCS Wedge program to Fargo for the NDSU/Montana game!!!!

Me too, I was supposed to meet you in Frisco last year, but then I found beer.

Default Re: Bring EmDiggy and the FCS Wedge program to Fargo for the NDSU/Montana game!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Me too, I was supposed to meet you in Frisco last year, but then I found beer.
    Oh? We have a mutual fiend then!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'm actually really looking forward to it.
    You should be.... Hebrew National makes fantastic hot dogs
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Since I'm playing host to their crew this weekend (aswell as BF02) looks like I'm going to be at the epicenter of the worlds end. This will be fun.
    They are staying at your place???? LOL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    They are staying at your place???? LOL
    Welp, hosting wasn't the correct word to use. More like chauffeuring.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A quick bump! (Em's post reminded me). We are finalizing all of the travel/lodging, but we could definitely still use a few bucks to finish everything! PM me if there is any interest gents.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    A quick bump! (Em's post reminded me). We are finalizing all of the travel/lodging, but we could definitely still use a few bucks to finish everything! PM me if there is any interest gents.
    Let me know when you will be collecting. If you need I can kick in a little extra above what I pledged earlier. Just make sure Em makes it to the horny bison tailgate.

Looking forward to meeting as many of y'all as we can. Thanks to all who have donated! This will also be the first time Emory and I have ever met in person. Been doing this show with him for 3 years now.
    Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established.

-- President Jefferson Davis

Quote Originally Posted by citdog View Post
    Looking forward to meeting as many of y'all as we can. Thanks to all who have donated! This will also be the first time Emory and I have ever met in person. Been doing this show with him for 3 years now.
    Tell me were doing an on-location FCS Wedge broadcast?
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hey everyone! I just wanted to bump this thread to thank all of you guys who donated and/or helped host our guests for this past weekend's game with Montana. I know both Emory and Kevin really appreciated everything, and a great time was had by all. It just goes to show how great of a fanbase we have, both NDSU and Montana, and what we bring to the FCS division.

Bison Pride!

-BisonFan02