Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring EmDiggy and the FCS Wedge program to Fargo for the NDSU/Montana game!!!!

Default Re: Bring EmDiggy and the FCS Wedge program to Fargo for the NDSU/Montana game!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    Of note, UAH = Ursus (poster/owner over at AGS). He will be at the NDSU/Montana game as well on his own accord. I believe a few of you guys are hosting his crew as well.
    And for some, you might want to mention that AGS = anygivensaturday.com...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Default Re: Bring EmDiggy and the FCS Wedge program to Fargo for the NDSU/Montana game!!!!

These are two fervent fan bases that need to bring the FCS Wedge team to Fargo to make their Thursday show, and watch the fireworks inside the FargoDome on Sat.

Good to see this moving forward.

I have watched EmDiggy, but don't recall the FCS Wedge Team..........please explain. Thanks!

Citdog? Really?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

OK I reread this thread and found the FCS Wedge is Em's radio show..........refresh my memory, who is Citdog?

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I have watched EmDiggy, but don't recall the FCS Wedge Team..........please explain. Thanks!
    The FCS Wedge is a radio program (broadcast online and various local radio stations...I know of Missoula and Mayville being two locations that air it....IBleedYellow could further expand that info probably). EmDiggy and Citdog (AGS/AnyGivenSaturday poster) are the regular personalities. They have interviewed and hosted our own DJKyRo, IBleedYellow...along with locals Jeremy Jorgenson and Scotty Miller....along with various other head coaches, beat writers, etc. They do a pretty good job, and their coverage is expanding.

I don't do paypal, but will contribute in other ways (drinks at bar, taligate food, jagbombs). Once you confirm Em is coming I can send a check. Should get him a room at downtown Radisson. Awesome view, close to downtown and short drive to anywhere in FM.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I don't do paypal, but will contribute in other ways (drinks at bar, taligate food, jagbombs). Once you confirm Em is coming I can send a check. Should get him a room at downtown Radisson. Awesome view, close to downtown and short drive to anywhere in FM.
    Sounds good! I'll be keeping everyone posted on the progress, including handling local donations/keeping tabs on commitments. That way we know where we stand.

I'll hold off until I see who em picks between ndsu and Iowa state

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I'll hold off until I see who em picks between ndsu and Iowa state

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    But, but ...... this is sooooo FCS!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.