Hello fellow Bison fans! Remember all of the posts wanting to get EmDiggy to Fargo? Now’s your chance!

I’m starting a fundraiser to pool money together to make this happen…details below:

…..How much?
Two guys/FCS Wedge crew (Em and Citdog) for transport and lodging totaling about 1k per is the goal. That would include roughly 500 for transportation and 500 for 3-4 nights lodging (travel dates pending). Other forms of donations may be accepted as well (PM those ideas to me). I would hazard a guess that meals will be taken care of by various hosts if the guests were willing….no BWWs I promise! Tickets to the game will likely be covered via media passes.

…..Where do I donate?
I will, along with IBleedYellow, handle local donations/commitments via PM or other forms of contact.

You can also make online/Paypal donations here:

1. Via AGS website donation, hit the donate tab at the top bar. Please leave the note "FCS Wedge in Fargo" to denote where the donation needs to go. UAH will keep me posted on the tally.

2. Via Paypal - AGS Paypal: agsmediallc@gmail.com Donations here will be track similarly to donations made via AGS website.

Please include your username and include the tagline "FCS Wedge in Fargo" in the comments when making a Paypal donation.

…..Results?
I will be regularly communicating the status/tracking of the goal as we go along and ensure the funds are properly pooled together/spent.

…..Why?
Why not? EmDiggy and the FCS Wedge crew do a great job covering FCS topics, and this would be a great opportunity to show off Fargo/thank them for what they do. The NDSU/Montana game will be one of the best tailgate atmospheres of the year, and a great time will be had by all!

If anyone has any specific questions/concerns, please do not hesitate to send me a PM or comment below.

Thanks!!!!!

BisonFan02