Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring EmDiggy and the FCS Wedge program to Fargo for the NDSU/Montana game!!!!

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Bring EmDiggy and the FCS Wedge program to Fargo for the NDSU/Montana game!!!!

Hello fellow Bison fans! Remember all of the posts wanting to get EmDiggy to Fargo? Now’s your chance!

I’m starting a fundraiser to pool money together to make this happen…details below:

…..How much?
    Two guys/FCS Wedge crew (Em and Citdog) for transport and lodging totaling about 1k per is the goal. That would include roughly 500 for transportation and 500 for 3-4 nights lodging (travel dates pending). Other forms of donations may be accepted as well (PM those ideas to me). I would hazard a guess that meals will be taken care of by various hosts if the guests were willing….no BWWs I promise! Tickets to the game will likely be covered via media passes.

…..Where do I donate?
    I will, along with IBleedYellow, handle local donations/commitments via PM or other forms of contact.

You can also make online/Paypal donations here:

1. Via AGS website donation, hit the donate tab at the top bar. Please leave the note "FCS Wedge in Fargo" to denote where the donation needs to go. UAH will keep me posted on the tally.

2. Via Paypal - AGS Paypal: agsmediallc@gmail.com Donations here will be track similarly to donations made via AGS website.

Please include your username and include the tagline "FCS Wedge in Fargo" in the comments when making a Paypal donation.

…..Results?
    I will be regularly communicating the status/tracking of the goal as we go along and ensure the funds are properly pooled together/spent.

…..Why?
    Why not? EmDiggy and the FCS Wedge crew do a great job covering FCS topics, and this would be a great opportunity to show off Fargo/thank them for what they do. The NDSU/Montana game will be one of the best tailgate atmospheres of the year, and a great time will be had by all!

If anyone has any specific questions/concerns, please do not hesitate to send me a PM or comment below.

Thanks!!!!!

BisonFan02

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bring EmDiggy and the FCS Wedge program to Fargo for the NDSU/Montana game!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    Hello fellow Bison fans! Remember all of the posts wanting to get EmDiggy to Fargo? Now’s your chance!

I’m starting a fundraiser to pool money together to make this happen…details below:

…..How much?
    Two guys/FCS Wedge crew (Em and Citdog) for transport and lodging totaling about 1k per is the goal. That would include roughly 500 for transportation and 500 for 3-4 nights lodging (travel dates pending). Other forms of donations may be accepted as well (PM those ideas to me). I would hazard a guess that meals will be taken care of by various hosts if the guests were willing….no BWWs I promise! Tickets to the game will likely be covered via media passes.

…..Where do I donate?
    I will, along with IBleedYellow, handle local donations/commitments via PM or other forms of contact.

You can also make online/Paypal donations here:

1. Via AGS website donation, hit the donate tab at the top bar. Please leave the note "FCS Wedge in Fargo" to denote where the donation needs to go. UAH will keep me posted on the tally.

2. Via Paypal - AGS Paypal: agsmediallc@gmail.com Donations here will be track similarly to donations made via AGS website.

Please include your username and include the tagline "FCS Wedge in Fargo" in the comments when making a Paypal donation.

…..Results?
    I will be regularly communicating the status/tracking of the goal as we go along and ensure the funds are properly pooled together/spent.

…..Why?
    Why not? EmDiggy and the FCS Wedge crew do a great job covering FCS topics, and this would be a great opportunity to show off Fargo/thank them for what they do. The NDSU/Montana game will be one of the best tailgate atmospheres of the year, and a great time will be had by all!

If anyone has any specific questions/concerns, please do not hesitate to send me a PM or comment below.

Thanks!!!!!

BisonFan02
    I'm old. Please explain just what in the hell you are talking about

Default Re: Bring EmDiggy and the FCS Wedge program to Fargo for the NDSU/Montana game!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    I'm old. Please explain just what in the hell you are talking about
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...ighlight=Diggy

Check out the link. Em puts together materials focusing on FCS football frequently (along with being one of the hosts of the FCS Wedge radio show).

HerdBot approves this message.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    HerdBot approves this message.
    Bust out the checkbook! I'll make sure you get a yard sign.

Early donation total is at $200 plus a food commitment/invitation from 56.

Of note, UAH = Ursus (poster/owner over at AGS). He will be at the NDSU/Montana game as well on his own accord. I believe a few of you guys are hosting his crew as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    Of note, UAH = Ursus (poster/owner over at AGS). He will be at the NDSU/Montana game as well on his own accord. I believe a few of you guys are hosting his crew as well.
    Yes we are.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

NO BWW with these guys. Let's show em Fargo and have a hell of a good time.

Donations now up to $300.