Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana @ North Dakota State

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Montana @ North Dakota State

Griz have lost their starting left tackle for the season. Started every game last season and was all conference honorable mention........Academics.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Griz have lost their starting left tackle for the season. Started every game last season and was all conference honorable mention........Academics.
    IIRC, he was a big sumbitch, but dumb--like 6' 7".

But he looked like he still wore diapers when I saw him up in Forks last fall!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

LOL.....that would have been fun in the roster picture game.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

NDSU will be too much for the Griz. Crockett runs for over 150 yds in this one. 28-14 Bison

Quote Originally Posted by AKCBOXERZ View Post
    NDSU will be too much for the Griz. Crockett runs for over 150 yds in this one. 28-14 Bison
    not even this close of a game. 38-10. The Herd!!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

You went to a whioux football game?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    You went to a whioux football game?
    Yes. We had a bye, and I wanted to see first hand how bad UnoD was and just how "good" Montana was. Turns out UnoD was a better bad than Montana was good.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Yes. We had a bye, and I wanted to see first hand how bad UnoD was and just how "good" Montana was. Turns out UnoD was a better bad than Montana was good.

I actually watched some of that one on TV. Had to mute it
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    not even this close of a game. 38-10. The Herd!!!!!!
    This here!!

Their OL will be a weakness IMO, early in the season. Bison defense will contain JJ.

I just watched the KState game, Georgia Southern game, and today's Eastern Washington/Sam Houston game.

This Bison team has not peaked yet! They have 90% chance of going unbeaten!

You watch our games from the past two years and the underclassmen are huge contributors. Darn near every play there are sophomores with a hat in the mix. The level of play is so much higher than what we saw on the red carpet today. The way that Big Sky defense looks we better check our scoreboard to see if it will go high enough.

If you have questions about Carson Wentz, forget it. At 11:28 left in the Georgia Southern game, 3rd down with the semi final on the line, he runs from the 15 to the 38. Esley Thorton would have been a great quarterback and Wentz beat him out! This guy proved that he can step in, ice fricking cold freshman, and have a possibly game saving run. How much more can he do with the 4 minutes Bohl gave him in two years?

Think about how much Littlejohn, Heagle, Beck, Dudzick, Crockett, Vraa, LeCompte, Keller, Thorton, Gebhart, Emanuel Vaadeland, Hardie, and many more, have done the last 3 years, you know they are going to be tremendous.

Montana will lose big! Iowa State will lose assuming the refs aren't complete homers, and this Bison team will continue to amaze us all! F---ing AA!! Let's get this party started!!!
    Last edited by Ndsu84; 08-24-2014 at 02:39 AM.