Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NDSU to Add CRICKET!!!!?!

Default Re: NDSU to Add CRICKET!!!!?!

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    OMG OMG OMG.....IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY....WHEN THE COACH WINS 2 GAMES IN THE PAST 10 YEARS..... here i said that in caps....
    Im not following. Did you actually said we pay a volleyball coach "millions" and won "2 games in 10 years?"

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    Did you guys catch that during the press conference?

I don't know if it was a joke or what, but Prakash said he was going to oversee the development of a club team with the expectation to be ready for when it's added as an NCAA sanctioned sport in 2016.

I'll post a recording for the press release as soon as it comes up.

Until then:

THIS IS A HORRIBLE IDEA!

Cricket is a niche sport! It's not even American!

People might show up for men's cricket? But what about title IX? No ones going to attend women's cricket!

There is a very small group of Fargo fans who are CRAZY about cricket, but it aint' paying the bills.
    Crockett? Hes already on the team. Duh.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    Did you guys catch that during the press conference?

I don't know if it was a joke or what, but Prakash said he was going to oversee the development of a club team with the expectation to be ready for when it's added as an NCAA sanctioned sport in 2016.

I'll post a recording for the press release as soon as it comes up.

Until then:

THIS IS A HORRIBLE IDEA!

Cricket is a niche sport! It's not even American!

People might show up for men's cricket? But what about title IX? No ones going to attend women's cricket!

There is a very small group of Fargo fans who are CRAZY about cricket, but it aint' paying the bills.
    I'd go watch cricket...once.
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

My wife would pull a un_mullethead and burn down the house to kill a cricket.
    Sent from somewhere using my Windows Phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    My wife would pull a un_mullethead and burn down the house to kill a cricket.
    I'm with her. I hate crickets. Haven't had any this year. Too dry?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

You can have some of ours.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    You can have some of ours.
    You could start a new business and sell them for fishing bait.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You could start a new business and sell them for fishing bait.
    I think pet stores sell them as food too...for snakes and lizards?? Nasty.
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Im not following. Did you actually said we pay a volleyball coach "millions" and won "2 games in 10 years?"
    Scary isnt it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That sport is a facking waste of time and money, you can bat as long as you can and pitch all day...
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"