Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Gene Taylor is Leaving NDSU

Default Re: Gene Taylor is Leaving NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    For the record...the first person to mention FBS in this thread was neither El Chapo or PL. But I would say the derailment started near the post numbers in the 40's, and IMO El Chapo was partly responsible.

PL didnt even post in this thread until post #85 and it was all about gene.

As a matter of fact, BisonFanatic was one of the first to challenge EL chapo. AS did others including myself. PL didnt say anything about El Chapo until post 241 when I questioned EL chapo about his "gameday" claims with no response.
    So all or most of PLs 33 posts were in regards to gene taylor leaving ndsu..I always I always I always loved that one

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    So all or most of PLs 33 posts were in regards to gene taylor leaving ndsu..I always I always I always loved that one
    I didnt say that. YOu are trying to single him out. There are many others who spoke against El chapo before PL even said a word.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I didnt say that. YOu are trying to single him out. There are many others who spoke against El chapo before PL even said a word.
    My amigo el chapos posted 10 times in the thread PL along with the others are worse than the fedralees and are to blame for las shit show not an honest hard working migrant mexican worker

My amigo el chapos posted 10 times in the thread PL along with the others are worse than the fedralees and are to blame for las shit show not an honest hard working migrant mexican worker
    Thought you said I was posting about lakes?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Yes hes only posted that many times...as El Chapo. And ignored responding to people questioning his claims.

Once again...your missing the point. YOu only see PL attacking you/Lakes. When there are many others who he/you never responded to.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Even though we were only blessed with 10 posts which pale in comparrison to PLs 35 and countless others...I for one am thankful and able to appreciate my amigo el chapos aspirations for a fbs future at ndsu...I imagine like the millions of his fellow mexican countrymen el chapo understands more than most a desire to sit at the table and participate in the american dream which is success at the highest possible levels and as it relates to ndsu is most definitley not FCS football

Ugh! ..........