Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 National Championship Game

Default 2015 National Championship Game

Does anyone know when the game is? I've done some web browsing and I am getting conflicting dates. We booked rooms after last years game for the date they gave us at the stadium (Jan 3, 2015) but The Sports Network released a new article today stating the game is Jan 10. Anyone know for sure?

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2015 National Championship Game

Quote Originally Posted by CVOLK View Post
    Does anyone know when the game is? I've done some web browsing and I am getting conflicting dates. We booked rooms after last years game for the date they gave us at the stadium (Jan 3, 2015) but The Sports Network released a new article today stating the game is Jan 10. Anyone know for sure?
    I've been hearing a lot supporting 1/10/15, but I would also like to know for sure.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    I've been hearing a lot supporting 1/10/15, but I would also like to know for sure.
    Dom tweeted it is 1/10/15

Dom also posted the date is 1/10/2015 in the Bison Media Blog.

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/

Dewey

That's a long time between the semifinal game & championship... oh well.

(And if anyone cares (probably not) the cottonbowl will be the first Thursday in Jan. (the 1st) rather than right b/4 the fcs championship game.)
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 06-11-2014 at 10:54 PM.

it's 1/10. Theyve been having it just before the FBS Championship

The last two years, the cotton bowl has been the Fri. nite b/4 the Bison played in the Nat'l Championship on Sat. (the first wknd of Jan.)
    According to what I'm seeing on the AT&T site... the cotton bowl is still Jan. 1st. (maybe you mean the FCS champship is 1-10th - ok.)

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hotel reserved...
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    The last two years, the cotton bowl has been the Fri. nite b/4 the Bison played in the Nat'l Championship on Sat. (the first wknd of Jan.)
    According to what I'm seeing on the AT&T site... the cotton bowl is still Jan. 1st. (maybe you mean the FCS champship is 1-10th - ok.)
    cotton bowl is apart of the rotation for the 4 team playoff now so it's changed

Talked to the NCAA yesterday and she told me the 3rd. When I mention that a Fargo reporter said it was the 10 she said she would get back to me today after she talked to the "football" people.
    She called back today and said no announcement had been made and to watch the website for any information. I then asked her about the date she had given me the previous day. She said I shouldnt count on the information I had been given. At that point I kind of made the half hearted comment---well it looks like the 10th then. At which she replied---I cant say anything and you will have to wait on the announcement for confirmation of that date. Ahah fell in to my trap!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."