Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: 9/20/2014 Montana Grizzlies @ 3X FCS NC NDSU Bison in the FargoDome

Default Re: 9/20/2014 Montana Grizzlies @ 3X FCS NC NDSU Bison in the FargoDome

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    So you TRY to debate with something about something that you agree with the other person about?

The hell is the matter with you? From your posts you seem totally content in dying with the FCS.
    Is your reading comprehension that bad? Or are you just drunk? You arent making any sense.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Is your reading comprehension that bad? Or are you just drunk? You arent making any sense.
    The first thing someone says when they're getting their shit owned is "IS your reading comprehension bad"? PL. I know your stance on this. Its the wait and see approach. Its obvious you're all in for whatever GT decides is whats best for the program which means you're not on either side of the fence. Apparently now your stance is "Nobody here has said they want to stay FCS". Holy shit, so you flop onto the move on from FCS side of the fence, and you still want to try debating with chapo and myself about it.

Your thinking comprehension is absolute shit.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

The first thing someone says when they're getting their shit owned is "IS your reading comprehension bad"? PL. I know your stance on this. Its the wait and see approach. Its obvious you're all in for whatever GT decides is whats best for the program which means you're not on either side of the fence. Apparently now your stance is "Nobody here has said they want to stay FCS". Holy shit, so you flop onto the move on from FCS side of the fence, and you still want to try debating with chapo and myself about it.

so your saying your an expert on owning shit?

Lardsin must go!

I'm new to this but starting to see some Minnesota boys must kind of have a hard time with the fact that Minnesota sports suck so bad they got to cross the river and cheer for little old ndsu maybe you guys should talk the gophers into moving to the MWC or MAC maybe they could win an extra game or two and maybe then the big 10 would have room for ndsu

Lardsin must go!

Actually you have lost the debate when you resort to the tactics you have just used. You lost it along time ago. All you are doing now is trolling. Which you have pretty much admitted to. Why you continually find pleasure in showing your ass is beyond me. But I digress----

Back to your lack of comprehension. The above bold is a STATEMENT not a stance. Our stance is --- whats best for NDSU. If that means FBS fine. If that means FCS fine. If its something in between thats fine too. Nobody has said we should just stay in FCS. SAVY?????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

The Montana game is going to be pretty dam sweet.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    We have a group of Montana fans I know from AGS that will be at the game and our tailgate. They should be a hoot. Going to be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    We have a group of Montana fans I know from AGS that will be at the game and our tailgate. They should be a hoot. Going to be fun.
    Shut up! Quit trying to hijack the thread about NDSU going to FBS by talking about the Montana game!

Oh. Wait.
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

Quote Originally Posted by TbonZach View Post
    Shut up! Quit trying to hijack the thread about NDSU going to FBS by talking about the Montana game!

Oh. Wait.
    Schmuck!

jk ............
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin