Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Verbal: Derrek Tuszka

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: 2015 Verbal: Derrek Tuszka

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    He’s not really “huge” by NFL standards. I talked with both him and Phil Hanson personally two weeks ago (not at same time) and Phil is still larger even today. That said, I like Tuszka a lot and his NFL shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well his arms seemed rather larger when I met him and he seemed huge to this 5'11" chunky farmer.

Lardsin must go!

He also seems larger then Kyle Emmanuel but that's without looking up the measurements. He had his cleats on when I thought he looked huge. Also saw a picture of him at the Vikings vs eagles game with Carson Wentz. He was taller then Carson when they both had street clothes on. When I met Carson at scheels I thought dude you look like a basketball player.

Lardsin must go!

I should have fully comprehended what cas said before I replied. Have a problem with that. He'd be a good cow milker. I'll just leave it at that.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Bridges No IMO, and Radinz is only a JR, right? And I know Cox is as well. Don’t see many OLs leaving early, and no talk of it.

Scouts cant watch Juniors? Theyve been watching Cox. Insert joke there.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Scouts cant watch Juniors? Theyve been watching Cox. Insert joke there.
    I didn’t say that Ming. Of course they can ... I’m talking about leaving early for draft.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default 2015 Verbal: Derrek Tuszka

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    He also seems larger then Kyle Emmanuel but that's without looking up the measurements. He had his cleats on when I thought he looked huge. Also saw a picture of him at the Vikings vs eagles game with Carson Wentz. He was taller then Carson when they both had street clothes on. When I met Carson at scheels I thought dude you look like a basketball player.
    CW is taller, and Tuszka is pretty lean, like a lot of players are these days. He actually presented more like Joe Haeg, just not as tall. It’s not about bulk anymore really. It’s about lean athleticism. They all have that.

And no, I’m not dissing on any of them.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I just like how hes getting to the QB. keep it up!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I just like how hes getting to the QB. keep it up!
    He's really all we have for an edge rusher, would be nice to have bookends like we had with Jirik and Emmanuel. Our d line needs to step up. Mostaert had some good speed in the MSU game, guessing he'll get more playing time come the playofffs.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    He's really all we have for an edge rusher, would be nice to have bookends like we had with Jirik and Emmanuel. Our d line needs to step up. Mostaert had some good speed in the MSU game, guessing he'll get more playing time come the playofffs.
    Waege had some pretty dominant rushes against SDSU also including the strip sack in the 3rd quarter. The DTs have been pretty nondescript so far but it's tough to say if that's be design or not since DTs have rarely put up numbers of any substance in NDSU's defense.

I had high hopes for Ogbu but he hasn't been able to stay healthy. There's also going to be reinforcements on the way next year in the form of the Moestart boys and Reed Ryan.

Tuszka projects as a 3-4 OLB at the next level. IMO, he and Cox should have been our starting OLB's in a base 3-4 this year. The talent for 3-4 DE's/5- techniques is in abundance on this roster. Code Green could have been even more lethal in LA Rams type defense.

Tuszka=TJ Watt They even look a little alike. Same size, same athleticism, same style of play. I doubt Tuszka has the 11 inch hands like TJ but who the hell does. Guy should have been a receiver. Tuszka ran 100 meters in the the 11.5 range in HS. If he has the time to really work out with professional trainers, he may even run a 4.5 or low 4.6.

I definitely think Bridges is going to pursue it to the utmost. The special teams stuff helps him and the guy has really developed. He isn't good against the run, he is elite. A lot of slot corners in the NFL really suck at tackling. Bridges has some really excellent tape in this area. I expect him to perform really well in the lifting and he will run a about 4.57.

He should get a shot in somebody's camp. Hopefully he can notch some int's between now and Frisco. He has dropped a couple. They don't throw at him much. He needs some luck.