Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BSC meetings in GF

Default BSC meetings in GF

BSC meetings in GF this Tuesday - I bet Kelly and Faison are hating it. Can you imagine the questions from their peers? How does NDSU do it? Why don't you play them in FB? I wish we had them in our conference. Man Game Day in Fargo, did you see that? How did they get on FS1 again? Make up your own.......
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Default Re: BSC meetings in GF

Did they all fly into Fargo and carpool up to Grand Forks, or is that just their teams that have to do that?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Big sky meetings in MVFC/Summit territory funny stuff

hope they wine and dine them at that Canadian hotel complex, suppose they will tour the Ralph, see the hockey trophies, meet the team.....oh wait big fluff doesn't have hockey, guess it will be a pretty boring week
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Did they all fly into Fargo and carpool up to Grand Forks, or is that just their teams that have to do that?
    Probably renting a van and hired Ashley Hardee to drive it...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    https://www.greyhound.com/en/locatio...px?city=520113

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm sure all the BSC wheels have been eagerly anticipating lunch at the most famous "olive garden". The place did get a 5 star rating from Marlynn.

All the salad and breadsticks Fullerton can eat!
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Tuesday in june in stink forks wow that's living!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    BSC meetings in GF this Tuesday - I bet Kelly and Faison are hating it. Can you imagine the questions from their peers? How does NDSU do it? Why don't you play them in FB? I wish we had them in our conference. Man Game Day in Fargo, did you see that? How did they get on FS1 again? Make up your own.......
    Actually you know they reason they are coming to GF is to beg XND to moved to the Summit League, and Missouri Valley Football, and then stop at NDSU to ask them be to transfered
    to the Big Sky before they fly out...

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Actually you know they reason they are coming to GF is to beg XND to moved to the Summit League, and Missouri Valley Football, and then stop at NDSU to ask them be to transfered
    to the Big Sky before they fly out...
    No purple font was harmed in this statement. It might not happen but I bet at least one of them is thinking it.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans