Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Alabama 2015?

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Alabama 2015?

There sure are a lot of pussies posting on this thread. We should play Alabama for free and see how things go. I would much rather play them than some stupid Mountain West or MAC team.

yea, put the cahones on the table!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

count me in on Alabama, if the payday is right. 600k would probably be a starting point.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    count me in on Alabama, if the payday is right. 600k would probably be a starting point.
    I would almost like to see proof that we are still amazing before scheduling it but it would be fun and it would give me another valid reason to see that part of the country. I've always wanted to, just never really had the time/opportunity/ reason etc. However I do think Taylor's strategy of not playing over our heads has paid some dividends

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post

WKU announced Wednesday that it has added the Alabama Crimson Tide to its 2016 football schedule, with the Hilltoppers set to play in Tuscaloosa, Ala. Sept. 10, 2016. Payout will be $1.3 MILLION
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    WKU announced Wednesday that it has added the Alabama Crimson Tide to its 2016 football schedule, with the Hilltoppers set to play in Tuscaloosa, Ala. Sept. 10, 2016. Payout will be $1.3 MILLION
    So if we can schedule 2 teams like Bama and LSU every year we could hire our coaches away from Wyoming

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Omg, they could get embarrassed or maybe man up and compete.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Omg, they could get embarrassed or maybe man up and compete.
    I think they scared the crap out of LSU a few years ago.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUFan_Sav View Post
    And thats your opinion on Zach I actually liked him a ton his SR year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    The players around him were extremely good. He should have done better with what he had.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Don't forget the Iowa School of Burlesque. Do they have a FB team???

http://www.iowaschoolofburlesque.com/About.html
    That's one of the hundreds of schools that recruited that tool BigMommaKanya.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013