Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RB Anthony Ware Jr Signs with NDSU

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: RB Anthony Ware Jr Signs with NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    We really wish you had saved those precious seconds and NOT posted it. Thank you, do not come again.
    Yeah, we certainly wouldn't want differing opinions on this site, would we? Keep the rose-tinted thingies on your face, they look good on you.

Quote Originally Posted by daHERDfollower View Post
    I was implying that he is the only one from Hawaii to stick out four years with the Bison in Fargo....It had nothing to do with him transferring from vcsu to a D1 program....there was talk about players from AZ, FL, CA, etc leaving the program being so far away from family and friends....I was giving Anderson credit for still being a Bison even though his home is 4000 miles away
    If a player is willing to come to North Dakota to play D2 football in Valley City, he will certainly be willing to play for the top D1 school in the nation. But yes I get your point now. I just don't look at a guy like Anderson the same way as some of the other warm weather players.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    If a player is willing to come to North Dakota to play D2 football in Valley City, he will certainly be willing to play for the top D1 school in the nation. But yes I get your point now. I just don't look at a guy like Anderson the same way as some of the other warm weather players.
    And I understand your point too...thanks! Go Bison!

I hear ya but it's Valley City state. Going from Valley City to NDSU is like going from Grand Forks to Vegas.
    How is it different? I don't think Valley City people have a different culture than Fargo does.

Why would you look at him differently? He is even further from home than they are. Also, not to nitpick, but VCSU is NAIA I think.

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

According to his twitter Molick Scott also transferred to Lenoir Rhyne. A successful DII school near his hometown. Seemed like a great guy who was very proud to be a Bison, but just saw the writing on the wall with being buried on the depth chart behind great talent.

Gobison.com has him on the roster, but that must be wrong.

The season needs to start, people are getting super rammy in this place.
    "I was a fan before he kicked out the cafeteria window, and still am now g.d. it." -self loathing Minnesota St alum/Bison fan just trying to get some lunch in 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pride View Post
    According to his twitter Molick Scott also transferred to Lenoir Rhyne. A successful DII school near his hometown. Seemed like a great guy who was very proud to be a Bison, but just saw the writing on the wall with being buried on the depth chart behind great talent.

Gobison.com has him on the roster, but that must be wrong.
    Yep another example. Late signings from a a long distance rarely if ever work out unless they are so good they see the field right away. One of these years the coaches will figure that one out. Heck last year we lost Brandon Hines. If I had to predict, last year should be pretty good since most of our guys committed in December. But my next prediction. . If our transfer Dback McCoy doesn't play right away. . He will be gone . If he plays he will remain. Just how it it works. Hope I'm wrong

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yep another example. Late signings from a a long distance rarely if ever work out unless they are so good they see the field right away. One of these years the coaches will figure that one out. Heck last year we lost Brandon Hines. If I had to predict, last year should be pretty good since most of our guys committed in December. But my next prediction. . If our transfer Dback McCoy doesn't play right away. . He will be gone . If he plays he will remain. Just how it it works. Hope I'm wrong
    Who is this McCoy again?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Who is this McCoy again?
    Quinten McCoy, defensive back from Santa Rosa JC who signed in early June.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Portlandbison View Post
    Quinten McCoy, defensive back from Santa Rosa JC who signed in early June.
    Thanks for the reply. He looks good, I think he's going to get some serious playing time!