Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Sams (KSU) Transfers to FCS

Default Re: Daniel Sams (KSU) Transfers to FCS

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    i think the reason he is transferring is to play QB somewhere
    This ^^^^. Snyder sold his soul to get Waters to KSU and I think had Sams started against us we lose the game. Just my opinion.*

*and alot of KSU fans.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    This ^^^^. Snyder sold his soul to get Waters to KSU and I think had Sams started against us we lose the game. Just my opinion.*

*and alot of KSU fans.
    He definitely looked solid the few downs he did play against us.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    He definitely looked solid the few downs he did play against us.
    *just the first play. then we adjusted.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    *just the first play. then we adjusted.
    Adjusted? No, we just decided to tackle the guy after that.

Quote Originally Posted by deperebisonfan View Post
    *just the first play. Then we adjusted.

this!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Adjusted? No, we just decided to tackle the guy after that.
    And THIS!!!

*and alot of KSU fans.
    Couldn't be farther from the truth. With Sams as QB, KSU would be rendered completely one dimensional and Snyder knew it, that is why Sams didn't start. Unlike Waters, Sams didn't give the opposition the thread of the pass. Sams got lucky on one play, the next one we shut him down. Sams would have been just as effective as Hubert in that game. Less than 50 yards rushing and KSU would have to erase two touchdowns from the scoreboard. We would have won 24-7, 31-7 if Vaadeland doesn't drop that sure touchdown pass before halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Couldn't be farther from the truth. With Sams as QB, KSU would be rendered completely one dimensional and Snyder knew it, that is why Sams didn't start. Unlike Waters, Sams didn't give the opposition the thread of the pass. Sams got lucky on one play, the next one we shut him down. Sams would have been just as effective as Hubert in that game. Less than 50 yards rushing and KSU would have to erase two touchdowns from the scoreboard. We would have won 24-7, 31-7 if Vaadeland doesn't drop that sure touchdown pass before halftime.
    Flip side is true too. Waters made KSU one dimensional because he wasn't going to run. Sams is a better passer than he was given credit for or allowed to show. Sams completed 71% of his attempts on the year and Waters 61%. I'm not saying Sams is better than Waters but Snyder/Dimel misused them both for most of the season and his loyalty to Waters was debated every week and caused some dissention in the team. Just my opinion.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Flip side is true too. Waters made KSU one dimensional because he wasn't going to run. Sams is a better passer than he was given credit for or allowed to show. Sams completed 71% of his attempts on the year and Waters 61%. I'm not saying Sams is better than Waters but Snyder/Dimel misused them both for most of the season and his loyalty to Waters was debated every week and caused some dissention in the team. Just my opinion.
    Well, KSU certainly was not going to run effectively on us, whether Sams played more or not. There would have been more 3 and outs for them IMO, which would have wore their D down even more.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Well, KSU certainly was not going to run effectively on us, whether Sams played more or not. There would have been more 3 and outs for them IMO, which would have wore their D down even more.
    Waters was the right QB to start if I am K St.