Thread: Northport Space Available

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Northport Space Available

Anyone know why NDSU athletic staff is checking out the old Blockbuster Video space at Northport? Saw Simmers, BG, Dorn, and some other familiar faces wandering around checking things out on a couple of separate occasions.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Default Re: Northport Space Available

New 50,000 seat football stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by 11>1 View Post
    Anyone know why NDSU athletic staff is checking out the old Blockbuster Video space at Northport? Saw Simmers, BG, Dorn, and some other familiar faces wandering around checking things out on a couple of separate occasions.
    Temporary weight room while the BSA is getting remodeled? That's one of the things they haven't found a home for yet. Maybe storage or additional office space for departments that won't fit in the Gem Car building?

Weight training, athletic training and the equipment room will be held off campus in one building.

“We’re negotiating with various facilities in town,” Taylor said. “The goal is to have everything finalized so we can have everything out of the Bison Sports Arena by June 1.
    http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/434756/

Trophy case.

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Temporary weight room while the BSA is getting remodeled? That's one of the things they haven't found a home for yet. Maybe storage or additional office space for departments that won't fit in the Gem Car building?

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/434756/
    There's plenty of space in there, especially since Blockbuster closed. I would love it if the weight room was put in there as I'm over at Anytime fitness almost daily, and would love to rube out and just watch heavy things get picked up and put down.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 11>1 View Post
    There's plenty of space in there, especially since Blockbuster closed. I would love it if the weight room was put in there as I'm over at Anytime fitness almost daily, and would love to rube out and just watch heavy things get picked up and put down.
    Next SDSU game, just watch their male cheerleaders...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Weight room... something happened that the location of the new temporary one fell thru.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It looks like the new weight room is moving next to the CVS along 19th ave. I was wondering what all the activity was going on in there when I was parking for Ribfest.

Then I read this:

https://www.facebook.com/NDBison?hc_location=timeline

Calling Bison Nation - Coach Kramer needs you!

Strength coach Jim Kramer needs some help from 1-5pm tomorrow to set up the new weight room now that we've moved out of the BSA!

Fans able to help should report to Camp Kramer at the CVS building on 19th Ave across from the Fargodome. The march to Frisco starts now and we need your help!