Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Isaac Kolstad Assault

Default Re: Isaac Kolstad Assault

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Who started the altercation?
    Somebody who shouldn't have.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Somebody who shouldn't have.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    After ready back I find it strange some are villifying the people who didnt start the altercation.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Well...if I am interpreting your question right, he does have some responsibility for the altercation...he may, as it seems, shoved or punched first. But, when two men are then against one, and then apparently beat and kick that man, who was a some point rendered defenseless, enough to cause permanent brain damage...
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonville GasMan View Post
    Well...if I am interpreting your question right, he does have some responsibility for the altercation...he may, as it seems, shoved or punched first. But, when two men are then against one, and then apparently beat and kick that man, who was a some point rendered defenseless, enough to cause permanent brain damage...
    So what you are saying is he started the altercation? Is it safe to assume that if he wouldnt have stared the altercation we wouldnt be having this conversation?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

So what you are saying is he started the altercation? Is it safe to assume that if he wouldnt have stared the altercation we wouldnt be having this conversation?
    Ah, hind sight. It takes two to fight or in this case three. Bottom line is it shouldn't have escalated to the point we are at.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

So what you are saying is he started the altercation?
    From what I have read...not for sure who 'owns' that responsibility. I guess my feeling is that even if someone, for example, throws a punch at me unprovoked...I do not get to literally bash their brains in as retaliation and leave them with a lifetime of disability. According to reports, he was kicked in the head twice while down and apparently unconscious.
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

wow just wow.

since you need to be the contrarian, what we've heard from media reports

Philip was at a bar, he and his girlfriend were by the bouncer, and the bouncer took her hand and tried to kiss it. Philip got all pissy pants about it and spouted off at the bouncer, with pushing and shoving. now later on the street at closing philip see's a dude that looks similar to the bouncer and yells and confronts issac (sort of a mistaken identity) and shit goes down and Philips buddy jumps in and knocks Isaac down and then Philip kicks Isaac in the head like a soccer ball while he is down (some of this has been collaborated on star tribune)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    wow just wow.

since you need to be the contrarian, what we've heard from media reports

Philip was at a bar, he and his girlfriend were by the bouncer, and the bouncer took her hand and tried to kiss it. Philip got all pissy pants about it and spouted off at the bouncer, with pushing and shoving. now later on the street at closing philip see's a dude that looks similar to the bouncer and yells and confronts issac (sort of a mistaken identity) and shit goes down and Philips buddy jumps in and knocks Isaac down and then Philip kicks Isaac in the head like a soccer ball while he is down (some of this has been collaborated on star tribune)
    I think you forgot the part about Isaac punching the guy to start everything off. At least thats what I read. Did you not read that or just forgetting for your own purposes?
    Now if I am wrong about this scenario I will of course have a very different view point of this situation.

I think you forgot the part about Isaac punching the guy to start everything off. At least thats what I read. Did you not read that or just forgetting for your own purposes?
    Now if I am wrong about this scenario I will of course have a very different view point of this situation.

ah, he probably didn't like getting accused of kissing Philip's girlfriend is what im guessing. didn't see where Isaac punched him first, I saw where Isaac pushed him first.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    ah, he probably didn't like getting accused of kissing Philip's girlfriend is what im guessing. didn't see where Isaac punched him first, I saw where Isaac pushed him first.
    You guessing probably doesn't help the point at all... Phillip's BAC and him not remembering kicking Kolstad in the head probably doesn't help his case though. There were lots of wrong doings on both sides. I still have a hard time though trying to defend someone who kicked a defenseless unconscious individual.