Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Isaac Kolstad Assault

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Isaac Kolstad Assault

Alcohol, testosterone and women is a bad mix. Isn't there a Phillip Nelson thread where we can try him and Shelley? I believe this thread was started for a different purpose. Like how we can help (prayer, donation etc.) Kolstad and his young family. Maybe get updates on his condition. Not trying to sound all righteous but it kind of bothers me

Kolstead punched Nelson in the back of the head and knocked him down. That is what touched off the tragic events that followed. And Kolstead and nelson knew each other. No mistaken identity there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Dutchman View Post
    You guessing probably doesn't help the point at all... Phillip's BAC and him not remembering kicking Kolstad in the head probably doesn't help his case though. There were lots of wrong doings on both sides. I still have a hard time though trying to defend someone who kicked a defenseless unconscious individual.
    That is my other question. How do we know he was defenseless and unconscious as opposed to be just knocked down? Much of this is second-third hand information.
    Regardless the end result is tragic.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    Alcohol, testosterone and women is a bad mix. Isn't there a Phillip Nelson thread where we can try him and Shelley? I believe this thread was started for a different purpose. Like how we can help (prayer, donation etc.) Kolstad and his young family. Maybe get updates on his condition. Not trying to sound all righteous but it kind of bothers me
    Amen. .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    I think the problem with the premise is people are commenting within the topic trying to make it seem like Phillip Nelson is guilty of a crime he has not been convicted of yet. BTW he does have a website which you can follow his condition as well as updates that go with prayer, donation, etc.

Haven't really been following or seen much on it after it originally happened - but this certainly looks like he has made much more progress than it appeared one could have hoped for. Great to see.

https://twitter.com/bshawn17/status/507674604337659904

@BShawn17: Just fantastic... "@PCphoto: Impressive scene b4 MSU fb game as Isaac Kolstad leads team to the field. #22strong http://t.co/qs71vccyOY"

While reading another story, I saw this report: http://bringmethenews.com/2015/01/21...s-prison-time/

Glad to see Isaac is improving.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    While reading another story, I saw this report: http://bringmethenews.com/2015/01/21...s-prison-time/

Glad to see Isaac is improving.
    I heard this on the radio yesterday.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nelson pleaded down to 5th degree Assault and the felony was dropped. The Dr. said Nelson's kick likely didn't have any impact on the injuries.

Isaac gets honored from one of his Mankato teammates on the "Price is Right!"

http://www.kare11.com/story/news/loc...rong/27812781/
    Hail the BISON!!!