Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: scheels arena 2014 & 2015

Default Re: scheels arena 2014 & 2015

i wont forget one of mings prouder moments during the first year of the FC. i was impressed that he was able to guide us to his apartment.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    i wont forget one of mings prouder moments during the first year of the FC. i was impressed that he was able to guide us to his apartment.
    screw ming, I want to hang out with Michael C Hall
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Because the Force are NOT an NDSU affiliated program, and NDSU does not allow alcohol at any of its athletic events.
    They should at least experiment.... Potentially throwing easy money away
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Experiment in ND? Hah!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Actually the Scheels Arena should be the most disappointed, they would make most of the revenue from
    beer sales.

Yes scheels arena brass were backing on beer sales for extra revenue this is a slap in the face. Summit championship there's beer no one cares at UW GB they play off campus with beer. This is short sightedness what are they afraid of public backlash? Then you just come out with a statement saying "und has beer, therefore we were told ndsu could as well" done deal.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Yes scheels arena brass were backing on beer sales for extra revenue this is a slap in the face. Summit championship there's beer no one cares at UW GB they play off campus with beer. This is short sightedness what are they afraid of public backlash? Then you just come out with a statement saying "und has beer, therefore we were told ndsu could as well" done deal.
    So NDSU is going to do something because UND does it now?? When has that ever been a good idea??

Scheels Arena brass should not consider this a slap in a the face. They all should be well aware of the NDSU policy, and at best could have hoped for an exception.
    And I am sure that this is not the only non alcohol event that has been held there.

Guess it will be another 5 years before practice ice will get built now!?

Jeepers its not like we had ability to buy beer at bball games before. Starting to sound as whiny as the anti alcohol crowd.

Every event outside of HS hockey has had beer there.
    whiny? What is this the prohibition era?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?