Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: scheels arena 2014 & 2015

Default Re: scheels arena 2014 & 2015

Really?! Having beer at Bison basketball games is that big of deal? Really?!! Would I like it if they sold alcohol during those games? Sure. But I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch because of it. If you want to sit around and watch some sports and get drunk; then sit in your mom's basement with a case of Busch Light and watch some VHS reruns of yourself playing high school football. If you want to go and watch and cheer on Bison basketball, then come to Scheels Arena, have a some popcorn and a Pepsi, and be a real fan. A loud home court advantage isn't the direct result of having a beer at the game. Just ask UN_ football fans at the Alerus. Fans can be just as loud and crazy without a beer.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

why can i go to a force game and watch 16-17 year old hockey players and have a beer? but not 18-22 year olds for ndsu?

no, ndsu should have beer at an off campus location, its 2014 this aint footloose.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    no, ndsu should have beer at an off campus location, its 2014 this aint footloose.
    No dancing either?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    why can i go to a force game and watch 16-17 year old hockey players and have a beer? but not 18-22 year olds for ndsu?
    Because the Force are NOT an NDSU affiliated program, and NDSU does not allow alcohol at any of its athletic events.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Because weve seen what happens when you and alcohol meet.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    yeah, fun. I've seen it first hand.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    yeah, fun. I've seen it first hand.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    I have pictures.....
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Because the Force are NOT an NDSU affiliated program, and NDSU does not allow alcohol at any of its athletic events.
    thanks. i already knew that. just pointing out the ridiculousness

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    touche PL. touche