Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: scheels arena 2014 & 2015

Default Re: scheels arena 2014 & 2015

Quote Originally Posted by VanClubPres View Post
    So aside from the riveting conversation of whose fan is longer/thicker and who can/can't hold their alcohol during a game home or otherwise....

Are we going to have to pay for parking for every game? That may mean one less beer or 5-7 dollars saved. You decide.
    My supe at work goes to a lot of hockey games, and advises that they park in the Family Wellness and walk which someone suggested also.
    My big issue is that they are charging an extra fee because the game is at Scheels as a facility fee per game and they are charging parking also. Yikes

My supes big issue is not with the parking fee, their issue is that parking fee they were told was being charged to be able to finish
    the parking lots, which are not finished. If they are going to finish the parking lots then parking should be free...

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    My supe at work goes to a lot of hockey games, and advises that they park in the Family Wellness and walk which someone suggested also.
    My big issue is that they are charging an extra fee because the game is at Scheels as a facility fee per game and they are charging parking also. Yikes

My supes big issue is not with the parking fee, their issue is that parking fee they were told was being charged to be able to finish
    the parking lots, which are not finished. If they are going to finish the parking lots then parking should be free...
    Family Wellness will tow you if you don't have a member pass in your window

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Supe says that is news to her, they parked there through the last Fargo Force game with no issues. Maybe
    that is a new policy???

I always park there for Force games. Havent had an issue

Trim is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I'm a member there and have never even heard of a member pass for your window.
    "I'll whoop your ass boy!" -Ron Hunter