Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: scheels arena 2014 & 2015

Default scheels arena 2014 & 2015

It's a done deal, they better serve beer and not in that back bar either. In the seats with Sexy beer ladies handing it out.

What's the capacity there? Seems like it would be full every game?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: scheels arena 2014 & 2015

should be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    It's a done deal, they better serve beer and not in that back bar either. In the seats with Sexy beer ladies handing it out.

What's the capacity there? Seems like it would be full every game?
    According to this announcement in the forum 5000
    http://www.inforum.com/event/article...roup/homepage/

No word on beer sales, and just my opinion its not important. I can stop somewhere before for
    a brew or after.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    According to this announcement in the forum 5000
    http://www.inforum.com/event/article...roup/homepage/

No word on beer sales, and just my opinion its not important. I can stop somewhere before for
    a brew or after.
    Tailgating for basketball would be a neat tradition. Less people but similar setup. Even if a handful of busses / RVs show up it would be fun. If they sell beer at the games I'll be pissed if they don't at the BSA

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Finally. Glad they can just announce this and we can stop worrying about cracks in the floor there. Tailgating a basketball game? Not going to happen. Yes, Bison fans have tailgated in the cold in December but January/February is a whole other animal. That, and they would never allow it. The west lot gets permission, Scheels Arena won't pay security to be out there so 10 people can frink a beer before the game. If they sell beer will be interesting to see what they decide. Part of me thinks they should since it is not on campus. The other part of me thinks that will open up a can of worms for allowing it on campus in the FD or in the new arena. Doubt NDSU wants to deal with that. Who cares if you can't drink in the lot or at the game. Come to cheer Bison bball. That should be enough.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    ... won't pay security to be out there so 10 people can frink a beer...
    Is that like twerking?
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Was it ever in doubt. The concern is where the heck are they gonna practice???

Benson Bunker Fieldhouse??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Was it ever in doubt. The concern is where the heck are they gonna practice???
    GT has said probably the Fieldhouse and the Wellness center; but I also thought I heard him say other options might happen as well. Possibly Fargo North?
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Benson Bunker Fieldhouse??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hearing that will be tough to make happen. May have had something lined up near airport but FAA is making it tough to get through redtape.