Thread: Great offer for "first dibs" tickets for Summit next year (2015)!!!!

Default Great offer for "first dibs" tickets for Summit next year (2015)!!!!

Found, on this site for Summit League baseball:

http://sfsportsauthority.org/events/...ionships-2014/

You will find:

"Those who purchase Summit League Baseball Championship tickets online will have the opportunity to purchase all-session passes to the 2015 Summit League Basketball Championships, to be held at the Denny Sanford Premier Center before they go on sale to the general public. Date of general sale is to be determined. To qualify for this offer, tickets must be purchased online before May 21. Youth tickets are excluded from this offer. Those eligible will receive an online code, at a future date, which will provide access to Summit League Basketball Championship tickets 24 hours before the general sale."

Great deal, folks; that will be a hot, hot ticket next year with it being in the Premier Center......

Default Re: Great offer for "first dibs" tickets for Summit next year (2015)!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Found, on this site for Summit League baseball:

http://sfsportsauthority.org/events/...ionships-2014/

You will find:

"Those who purchase Summit League Baseball Championship tickets online will have the opportunity to purchase all-session passes to the 2015 Summit League Basketball Championships, to be held at the Denny Sanford Premier Center before they go on sale to the general public. Date of general sale is to be determined. To qualify for this offer, tickets must be purchased online before May 21. Youth tickets are excluded from this offer. Those eligible will receive an online code, at a future date, which will provide access to Summit League Basketball Championship tickets 24 hours before the general sale."

Great deal, folks; that will be a hot, hot ticket next year with it being in the Premier Center......
    And there will be a ton more tickets available, no?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Default Re: Great offer for "first dibs" tickets for Summit next year (2015)!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    And there will be a ton more tickets available, no?
    Correct, but lets be frank, we don't get all the concerts and cool stuff you do up there. Nor, do I think we will get the biggest of big acts as we are just not quite big enough even with this facility.

I think the Summit Tourney will be the first huge deal there were many who live out of town will come, partly, just to see the place. It is going to be like Target Field the first year.

Trust me, this is a FIRST CLASS facility; our Mayor did NOT allow them to build it on the cheap. Once that word gets out, folks are going to be looking for excuses to go and this will be perfect (provided either SDSU or USD is good in mens). And we will have concerts/Stampede games that will get the word out.

I could be completely wrong, but since I should be able to resell any tickets I don't use, I will be buying session passes and I bet my seating options will be quite good which will also help with resale....I fully expect a run, at a minimum, on these more premium seats.

The question will be can you even get in the door; hard to say. With that said, I got lucky as HELL in 2013 to even get in the door Tuesday night without paying a fortune, and I didn't get in the door for the Monday night that year.....

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We took a tour of the facility when we were down there for the tourney this year and quite simply it is awesome! Beyond excited for the Summit League tourney to be held in that building, going to be an amazing atmosphere. I'll be buying all session passes again the moment they go on sale.