Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bryan Shepherd Signs With Redskins

Default Re: Bryan Shepherd Signs With Redskins

Bummed about Brock. Hopefully Bryan can last it out, and at least get on a practice squad.

http://www.sportsjourney.com/2014/07...ocus-apparent/

“We’re talented, man.” Crawford said after practice. “[Safety] Bacarri [Rambo] has come a long way with his tackling… I can see it. [Safety] Phillip [Thomas]… Phillip has come a long way. He’s a starter but he’s behind two really good football players so he’s learning how to do it from them too. Even the undrafted dudes… Shep [Bryan Shepherd], Courtney [Bridget, Jr.] has come a long way too. He’s gotten a lot better too. I feel like we’re a really good group.”

"The youngsters (rookies) who have come to this team are going to have a hard time making choices when it’s time to cut down to 53 if they keep up the hustle on display right now. Guys some people might not even heard of… receiver Lee Doss (a college free agent out of Southern University), cornerback Bryan Shepherd (college free agent out of North Dakota State) and tight end Ted Bolser (drafted in the seventh round out of Indiana University) are all making plays and getting hard looks from the coaches."

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Redskins waived RCB Peyton Thompson and added S Da'Mon Cromartie-Smith yesterday. I'm not sure how many CB's they will keep on final roster. I think Bryan is doing alright.

http://www.redskins.com/team/depth-chart.html

Not to root against anybody, but really glad to see he has passed by one CB so far...

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    Redskins waived RCB Peyton Thompson and added S Da'Mon Cromartie-Smith yesterday. I'm not sure how many CB's they will keep on final roster. I think Bryan is doing alright.

http://www.redskins.com/team/depth-chart.html

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watching Shep in on kick coverage and cornerback against the Patriots tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Watching Shep in on kick coverage and cornerback against the Patriots tonight.
    The Skins specials were terrible last year so if he can add something there that would be a plus for him.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Bryan Shepherd cut today. It is pretty positive he made it this deep into training camp with as many CBs as Washington had. I have to think his career isn't over quite yet.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Too bad, but I wish him the best.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Bryan Shepherd cut today. It is pretty positive he made it this deep into training camp with as many CBs as Washington had. I have to think his career isn't over quite yet.
    Yeah seems like a lock for their practice squad

Maybe he can still get picked up.

Holy crap. Shep went from Coaching at Syracuse to DB coach for freakin Montana State?

Shep bleeds green.. https://www.instagram.com/p/xu29beHG...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

we should've signed him instead we got a CB coach from.fucking monmouth.

cmon Entz. gotta bring home these Bison coaches
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?